trust???

I love my boyfriend dearly, but I don't trust him at all. We became a couple under untrustworthy terms. He cheated on his girlfriend with me and I did the same to my boyfriend. I'm afraid the old phrase "what comes around goes around" will happen to me. I'm not sure, but I know he has been having an online relationship with a girl that is located in the same city we are in. He doesn't know that I'm aware of it, and today she called here asking me who I was. What should I do? He knows I'm very suspicious of him and I really don't trust him as I should because he does lie about simple things.

Kiey,

Of course you shouldn't trust him. He cheated on his previous girlfriend to be with you didn't he? What makes you think you're so special that he wouldn't do the same to you?

*Landon

I love my boyfriend dearly, but I don't trust him at all. We became a couple under untrustworthy terms. He cheated on his girlfriend with me and I did the same to my boyfriend. I'm afraid the old phrase "what comes around goes around" will happen to me. I'm not sure, but I know he has been having an online relationship with a girl that is located in the same city we are in. He doesn't know that I'm aware of it, and today she called here asking me who I was. What should I do? He knows I'm very suspicious of him and I really don't trust him as I should because he does lie about simple things.

you are not able to trust him because he has given you reasons not to trust him.In your heart you know what needs to be done but I think that you are scared to be alone. Time can heel all things. Let your self be feel all things you need to in your heart and then follow that and you should alright

Disintegration

I think you should talk to the girl and find out what the deal is with the two of them. If you can't trust him and you have suspicions.. you're probably right, he is cheating on you.

Crystalyn Hall

my ex did the same and on down the road he will find someone else because he can not trust his ownself, therefore he accuses you. It is a bad situation, get out while you can.

you are not able to trust him because he has given you reasons not to trust him.In your heart you know what needs to be done but I think that you are scared to be alone. Time can heel all things. Let your self be feel all things you need to in your heart and then follow that and you should alright