For Tony and Mitch

marigold

Hey guys...thanks for the good advice yesterday. Kept me from picking up the phone and making a huge mistake.

Please read the message I posted earlier about the nasty e-mail I received from my boyfriend this morning. He is convinced I did something awful to him and has turned this whole thing into my fault.

Any insight into what he's thinking and feeling right now? I'm very hurt.

He's acting like a jerk. I don't know you very well but most sane women who are looking for someone to be with for a lifetime aren't wanting someone who does not take responsiblity for his actions, someone who gets so smashed at a party he makes a total ass of himself and doesn't remember anything, and someone who turns everything around and blames them when shxt happens.

Yes, you can work this out at some point. But I have found that when things like this happen, they tend to repeat themselves. If you really love this jerk and want to marry him someday, I strongly urge you to put off the engagement long enough to see more aspects of his behavior.

Don't you dare call him. You do not owe him an apology. If you care, send him an Email, give him your version of what happened, and let him know your version should be more reliable because you weren't nearly as wasted as he was.

they tend to repeat themselves. If you really love this jerk and want to marry him someday, I strongly urge you to put off the engagement long enough to see more aspects of his behavior. Don't you dare call him. You do not owe him an apology. If you care, send him an Email, give him your version of what happened, and let him know your version should be more reliable because you weren't nearly as wasted as he was.

That about sums it up.

The only reason to give it a chance is that you guys have known each other for years right?

I'd bet money this guy doesn't remember a thing.

I'd wait.

I'd wait before I emailed him even.

Especially if you're usually the one to come running.

Let him know this time is VERY different.

He's obviously having trouble waiting himself and he *probably* isn't hung over anymore.