Thanks Tony & Mitch....More

marigold

You know, I've never asked anyone on the internet for advice before, or even chatted with anyone. You have made my situation easier. So if it's OK...I'll keep writing.

Since yesterday...I have e-mailed my boyfriend back and given him my version of the party. I have talked with others who were there, just to know I'm not skewing things, and they all see it the way I do.

For some reason, he's fixated on me sitting in some other man's lap - something I did not do and no one else can recall. They all think he's nuts. He has talked to a few of the indivuduals I did, and they've told him what a jerk he was, and that he owes me an apology, if nt a lot more.

Today, I have received about 3 e-mails from him continuing his rantings about how I did this and that.

At this point, I will ignore them and wait.

I'm not a religious nut, but I love the following:

"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him." Proverbs 26:3-4

What that means is if you answer a fool's crap, you become one yourself. More simply put, when you get down with the dogs, you get up with fleas...or...When you sling mud, you lose ground.

Don't answer his Emails. If he keeps ranting, you need to start looking for someone else. This case is close to being SHUT. You are now seeing what you'd be up against in a more serious, perhaps lifelong, relationship with him.

Since yesterday...I have e-mailed my boyfriend back and given him my version of the party. I have talked with others who were there, just to know I'm not skewing things, and they all see it the way I do. Today, I have received about 3 e-mails from him continuing his rantings about how I did this and that. At this point, I will ignore them and wait.

The thing to do.

It looks like he's about ready to crack.

My guess is by the end of the weekend he's likely to call.

We'll see.