Max's day at the supermarket.

Max has a thing for latina girls. Recently Max saw a plump young thing at the supernmarket and decided to pursue her. Max tried to enlist her attention by fondling some english cucumbers in a suggestive manner. (Max was hoping Freud had been translated into Spanish.)

To shorten the story the luscious latina let Max know that he was bothering her. Max was of the mind that she was playing hard to get so he replied by letting his eyes slowly drink in her ample bosom. (Max was hoping she had read many romance novels designed for unfulfilled women.)The latina warned Max that her brother was in the store and that he was a "Crip."

Max has seen many cripples before and was pretty sure they wouldn't be able to fight so well and was about to tell the girl that she should show a liitle more sensitivity toward her brother and that the correct term was, "disabled," when she interrupted Max's thoughts by calling "Here he is now, a**h***."

The man in question didn't look at all disabled. In fact he looked more like those dangerous men Max has seen in photos of bulked up, tatooed muscular men in prison. Max, you'll be relieved to know, showed great courage by exiting the store instead of causing a scene.

Max has now learned via the internet, what a Crip actually is, and now wonders if he should change his locks.

Is Max by any chance related to Dave1234? Was the lady's name Marta? Were there teabags?

• Author

Max has checked with the other people who reside in him and can assure you that Dave is not among us. In effect: "Dave's not here." As for Marta and the Teabags, Max cannot say he's heard their music.

Max is really more concerned with how he can bed a beautiful latina woman as they make his stomach fill with butterflies and his nether parts go Arroo-Gah!.

Max is really more concerned with how he can bed a beautiful latina woman

stand on the street corner and yell out to said wenches passing by: "¡Ai, mamí! You make my donkey sweat!"

"Jimmy likes Elaine, but he is too nervous to ask for her number." "Jimmy wants to go out with Elaine." "Jimmy's got jumps, check out his sneakers."

That one is for you Seinfeld-addicts that should all know what I am talking about.

Wellnowuknow

Bojickwoman--It was such a good episode lol

Max- Gold, diamonds and pearls..but the best things in this world are them Latin girls.

Oh yeah!

And ur post was funny as hell. I remember my bro came to me one day saying he was going to be a crip. I remember thinking what in the hell?

lol

Thank god he was kidding.

Requesting more Max stories please they make me smile!