Confused

meanttolive4ever

meanttolive4ever

About a month ago i met this guy at work..we worked together for like 2 months before he got fired. He calls me up and asks me to go hang out with him..so i did. But when i first knew him and he wanted to hang out i would say no. Anyway, I've been over there like this whole week and at first we were just laying around watching movies and cuddling. Then we progressed to making out and now we've gone back to cuddling. Like i've said in my other posts i dont know what it going on. i really want to be with him and show him that i care and that he doesnt have to be scared or anything. im just really confused. When we watch movies or tv or whatever...we'll be laying there and like we'll start tickling eachother and pushing eachother around. I dont know if its friends or if its more and im just confused...ahhhhhh.

• Author
meanttolive4ever

well lately ive noticed that hes been off. meaning as in not all there when i am. usually we're always tickeling or something fun. apparently he doesnt want a relationship right now..but i swear its like we're already in one lol. i uno. Im too scared to ask him and im too scared to let him know how i feel. im thinking about writing him a little note cause im so much better with words on paper than with my mouth lol.

• 1 month later...
  • Author
meanttolive4ever

well now we're "seeing eachother" if that makes any sense. whats the difference than being in a relationship?

You put the carriage before the horse. You gave up the goodies and now you dont know if he is your man or what. This is why you are confused. There is no commitment. He can just walk. You too need to talk before you get all involved and get your feeling hurt sweetie.

In the future, be more careful. Guys are not be be trusted for the most part. They will act like they are mad crazy about you and the next minute you wont ever hear from them again. GAMES!!! It is real.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping you won't make the mistake I made. I am definitely not one to voice how I feel when it comes to love. I've always been friends first and prefer the guy to make the move. I just understand the Harry Met Sally thang.

This guy I liked (actually like as in present tense) for over a year at work...welll, we really began a wonderful friendship about the time he got engaged. He's a great guy! She's a great girl! I'm a great girl. BUT I never voiced my feelings for fear of getting hurt. He never voiced his either for he didn't think I felt more than friendship. We both felt/feel the same and never admitted it.

NOW after finally saying, "Hey. What are we doing here? I really like you and don't want to like you because the timing couldn't be worse!" He's getting married this weekend!!!! We didn't plan to fall in-like. Just happened. The only thing saving me is that this MUST be happening for a reason. I have no idea why, but the timing couldn't be worse. Yucky. Hate it. Bad timing...but maybe she really is better for him and this is just a test. A darn stupid what-might-have-been-test, I suppose. We have never crossed the line in any way until our conversation a few days ago when at a class/seminar, we knew how each other felt and just wondered what we were doing as friends. No physical intimacy has happened, but emotional intimacy. Emotional intimacy really hurts. It really is rotten.

Hope you speak up and say, "Hey! I like you. How do you feel?" I know it's hard, but save yourself some time. You may experience open arms or rejection, but I don't want what happended to us to happen to you. "What might have been..."(It's a song by Little Texas.) Good luck!