How long should I ignore my ex-girlfriend?

So a few weeks ago something terrible happened. My and my best friend, back in freshman year, started dating. We've been friends since we were 4 years old (literally). She stopped it because her parents wanted her to date in junior year.

That's this year. We were going to date again - I was going to start it - but then she goes out with my best friend behind my back! I had to find out from another friend... it was the worst emotional experience I have ever felt.

She eventually found out I knew and told me how she was really sorry, that it was wrong, that I was the best FRIEND ever. F R I E N D. THIS IS NOT THE ONLY SIGN THAT I HAVE BEEN FRIEND-ZONED BY HER. Yet she said she wanted to test it with my friend and see how it works out.

But every time we'd talk, she would make some indirect way of rubbing it in my face. Asking where he was, when there were dances, being cute with him right infront of me when she knows it hurts.

She tried talking to me and I've flat out ignored her for a day. Should I keep it up? I don't want to completely lose her, just do it in a way that will make her want me back. She ignores me on and off all the time at random times, too.

Thanks.

chocolatecupcake

she has no idea what she wants, and shes f****ing with your head, digga. Let it go, find a girl who will be loyal to you and treat you with some respect. Dont take game players, and dont try to pull in somene who is lost and really isnt worth your time. She went behind your back and now shes kissing butt?

You need a woman, not a little girl.

She tried talking to me and I've flat out ignored her for a day. Should I keep it up? I don't want to completely lose her, just do it in a way that will make her want me back. She ignores me on and off all the time at random times, too.

Too much game playing. If you're trying to manipulate her to get her to want you back, eventually things will fall apart. Being in a relationship or even just dating should be based on people liking/loving and respecting the other person. From what you've written, do you really want to be with someone like that?

You should get out!!

The sooner the better.

She has the upper hand, if you want to play games with her, she's going to destroy you.

Just pick up your dignity from the ground and move on, completely get her out of your life, you'll regret it if you don't.