Need Help?

Melissa

I was dating this guy, we went out together for 4 weeks then broke up. Now I want toget to know his bud friend, but he keeps telling me he is a liar and a player and everything bad. Why is he saying these things? Is he jealous? What should I do?

Confused and Totally Lost

I was dating this guy, we went out together for 4 weeks then broke up. Now I want toget to know his bud friend, but he keeps telling me he is a liar and a player and everything bad. Why is he saying these things? Is he jealous? What should I do? Confused and Totally Lost Guys don't like seeing their friends have successfull relationships with former gilfriends/acquaintances. It hurts their ego. Ifnore him and find out for yourself.

it soundslike this guy is lieing about his friend to keep you from going out with him. ask this guy if he has any problems with you two hooking up. he may think that it will ruin his friendship with his friend

I was dating this guy, we went out together for 4 weeks then broke up. Now I want toget to know his bud friend, but he keeps telling me he is a liar and a player and everything bad. Why is he saying these things? Is he jealous? What should I do? Confused and Totally Lost