Unrequited from 2 years ago keeps trying to contact me recently

WordvAction

I had an unrequited love 2 years ago; in the end, the picked another guy over me and ultimately best-friend zoned me, which turned into her ignoring me, which led to me having to cut all contact. It's been a long time and I've grown up alot, and made a name for myself at my university.

Starting about 6 months ago, I have gotten 4 texts from her wanting me back in her life, wanting to be friends again, etc. I have ignored all of them because I was not/partially still not over her. In the last text message, she said she needs to hear it again from me that I don't want her in my life in order for her to "shut the door on us ever talking". I still haven't responded because I don't know what to do, how I even feel about the situation.

Should I respond to this text? Or just let it go?

Starting about 6 months ago, I have gotten 4 texts from her wanting me back in her life, wanting to be friends again, etc. I have ignored all of them because I was not/partially still not over her. In the last text message, she said she needs to hear it again from me that I don't want her in my life in order for her to "shut the door on us ever talking". I still haven't responded because I don't know what to do, how I even feel about the situation.

Let it go. You can't be friends with someone who doesn't reciprocate your feelings and if you respond, you are opening the door to being hurt again.

• Like 2
Let it go. You can't be friends with someone who doesn't reciprocate your feelings and if you respond, you are opening the door to being hurt again.

Best response ever!!

I had an unrequited love 2 years ago; in the end, the picked another guy over me and ultimately best-friend zoned me, which turned into her ignoring me, which led to me having to cut all contact. It's been a long time and I've grown up alot, and made a name for myself at my university.

Send her this text:

OK: I don't want you in my life. Is that clear for you?"

When she responds (which undoubtedly she will), send the following:

"Your message cannot be delivered because the recipient has blocked this number."

Works - every time.

• Like 1