A Big problem with a girl

I have a girl who was my friend. Day by day we became free about sexual talking. One day i dare to kiss her and she also did and by days we did some semi-sexual things. And finally we had full sex. It was very normal for her coz she did sex before but not normal for me coz I was pure virgin. But not only physically but also mentally I got crushed on her. But she was just friendly to me.. That time she was loving another person. 1st, I did not care that but then i felt jealous. I proposed her and she rejected. from then she is behaving bad with me, but I'm in so madly love with her.. she also likes me so much but doesn't love me.. I tried a lot of time to make her agree but she just says she loves that guy and like me.. If that guy reject her then she will think about me.. It just sounds funny but I'm stucked to her.. I cant even stop contacting to her as we study in same varsity and same classes.. I have no control of my mind to forget her... she has so many boys to talk so she specially doesn't care it as i do. but its also true that once i stopped talking to her and by just 1 day she called me and told me she cant live without talking to me, but still doesn't agree that she loves me.. It has been a great problem to me... I can neither forget and leave her nor i get her.

Now what can I do??

You know already what the answer is.

The obvious. Find another girlfriend, because this is a complete, total no-hoper. Don't waste your time.

Don't say you 'Can't' do something when you know you have never even tried or put any effort into doing it. The reason you say you 'can't', is because you don't want to.

But tough luck - unfortunately, you have to.

It's your only option.

If I give you my details, please could you send me the $50.00 for the advice I have given you?

• Like 1

She's just playing with you.

When she says she cant live without talking to you, is because she knows she's giving you false hope and you'll be there thinking their is some chance of getting back with her.

She has you wrapped around her finger.

You're not going to do this, but you should stop all contact with her and find someway to distract yourself, clear your mind, find a new girlfriend.