This guy? what do he want?

A guy from my class

Call him A

Im 18 and he's 23

He looks at me alot and keeps talking to me

We sat on the sofa doing our own school work, then he text messaged me

that I should get a boyfriend... what does THAT mean??? he even said it

face 2 face

I dressed nicely one day, then he said "Why do you dress nicely today?? Going on date or something??"

He even liked my profile pictures, and commented on them like I am cute with a big smile..

He's a party guy..

He's teasing me because I am short, but not in bad way..

He even said "I know in school time u can't stop looking at me, and when

i look at you, you really start to look away, you shy girl (:"

I dont wanna go too far but what do he excatly want ??

He knows how to mindf.ck and manipulate people but yet i find him mysterious

He even do that to e

Talked to him yesterday

He wrote things like "Your friends are online but yet I was in your thoughts?"

"Somethings wrong with you, you not normal and dont think normal. Anyway

do you like X? You better like him more than me I know (;"

"Thats just my opinion, what do you actually think about me and X?

I find it hard to answer cuz I dont like (X) that way yet I find (A) interested

"When you ask me I answer your question, therefor I want you to do the same, so what do you think about me and X? Answer me!"

Woow yeah really what you think I should do? I want to play with him but yet I want to take a little distance from him.. What do you think? What is he trying to? Tell me

Pllz help

• Author

There was school party yesterday I was drunk and it end up we danced, kissing, kiss lips, touching private parts, etc.. After that party he started called me and saying that I should come to his home.. The thing is I really wanted to kiss, dance, touching and all that stuff with him buuuuuut I don't wanna have sex with him.

How can I make him want me more even though I reject him? In some way I just wanna play with him but how?

yankees51988
There was school party yesterday I was drunk and it end up we danced, kissing, kiss lips, touching private parts, etc.. After that party he started called me and saying that I should come to his home.. The thing is I really wanted to kiss, dance, touching and all that stuff with him buuuuuut I don't wanna have sex with him.

How can I make him want me more even though I reject him? In some way I just wanna play with him but how?

Umm you don't. I would be super pissed at you and probably stop talking to you if you did that. You want to play with him? Don't just lead this guy on pretending you are going to sleep with him if you aren't. You want to kiss dance and touch but not have sex? You know by kissing and touching him like that he is going to assume you want to bang. I don't see what the point is in touching his privates and **** if you guys aren't going to bang. At least let him know you aren't gunna sleep with him if you keep grabbing his junk and **** cause he probably is getting the wrong idea.

I guarantee if he catches on he is going to stop talking to you completely, I totally would. Even if I did want you once I realized you were just playing around and not going to put out but kept acting like you were I would stop talking to you then and there.

• Author

the thing is that I am virgin and want to save it to the best. I don't find it wrong playing with him since he's the type of guy who plays with girls too. I regret nothing. Yeah my action may show signs of banging but really I am not ready. I was drunk anyway that day. He can stop talking to me if he want to :p I got what I wanted anyway .. Why be loyal to him when I know he's the type of guy who manipulate, checking and mind**** girls..? I know he has interested in me but I have my limits and that is not to have sex :p I wanna save my virginity little bit longer.

Edited by Star.Light