Co-Worker mixed signals?

I have a new co-worker that seems to be nice with the way he treats other employees. Lately he's been talking to me about how his relationship with his wife is not doing so well, and how they are different . Also, that she doesn't take care of herself to look good.

They have two kids and he doesn't even wears a wedding band. He has taken an interest in my hobbies, and knows I have a boyfriend. Is he hitting on me? or he just want to vent his problems?

doppelganger

Not everyone wears their wedding band when married. I don't think this says anything.

He's probably just venting. Talking with you about your hobbies sounds like he's just being a freindly kind of guy. What else do coworkers chat with you about when they not talking to you about work. Unless he asks you out, don't worry about it so much.

My $0.02

Well, talking about your hobbies is not the issue. If he is telling you he is having problems with his marriage, then I think he is trying to take this relationship to another level. I would be seriously on guard with this guy.

The_Analyzer

It could be one of two things. First it may be that he just wants a womans opinon on whats going on with his wife or needing to vent about it. The second thing is, it could be he is telling you this hoping you will take pity on him, while he is trying to worm his way into your bed. Be careful. Good luck.