Interested in friends fiance

I have a friend, so-called friend. She only uses me to babysit her kids. She can't even go grocery store with her kids. She met this man back in December and is getting married this Saturday. She is a gold digger, a cheater and a all around lazy person. She has told me recently that she has never been faithful to anyone. A few months ago she cussed him out over the phone in front of me and a few other people. The way she went about it was awful....you are suppose to be "in love" and have those butterfly feelings, not yelling and cussing your lover out. The night before last they both came over here and brought her children for me to watch while they went to a movie.....he didn't look very happy.

So, here is the problem.....I am attracted to this man and I see alot of good qualities in him that she doesn't see. I use to be married to an alcoholic and would love to find a good man. I don't want to start trouble or do I want to be classified as a home wrecker. I do believe she is not getting married for the "right reasons".

I keep telling myself to pick up the phone and call him on his cell phone and tell him how I feel. I don't want to call him and bash her, I just want him to know how I feel. So I need some advice as what to do.......please hurry.....their wedding is Saturday.

PS The wedding isn't a big wedding. They bought the marriage license and everyone else is "donating" things for the wedding. How sad!

Wellnowuknow

Your jealous and your hating and you need to get over it.

You said you need to look for a man well you do not need to look at your friends man.

He's taken already, and he obviously likes where he is at because he is getting married on SAT.

He is a grown man and doesn't need you to tell him he is making a mistake. He can figure it out for himself. And what makes you think that if you call and let him know how you feel that he will cancel the wedding, stop seeing your friend and start a relationship with you?

Your living in a fantasy world and you need to snap out of it.

If you don't think she's a good friend than distance yourself from her. If you don't wanna babysit then say no.

But no one deserves to have someone try to steal their fiancee- 3 days before their wedding.