friends sister

Hi, I've got a problem that has been eating at me for about 9 months. My friends sister was overwhemly obviously interested in me, but I didn't want anything to do with her since I had just gotten out of the army 6 months pryor and I was trying to pull my life together. Now, I've always liked her but I kinda acted like I didn't notice her but in all actuality when she would be flirting with me I wanted to tell how I felt but I could never bring myself to it. She met somone over the net in a different state about 2 months later and left to live with him about 4 months it didn't work out and she came back, this is now mid september when she came back, well she starts doing the same things she always did before but everytime I saw her, we were around her parents and I didn't want to say anything in front of then. Now she moved in with one of her friends and I haven't seen her for like a month and a week. I like this girl so much and I'm afraid I blew for being so uptight about my own being at the time without realizing how much she means to me. I want to talk but I don't have the guts to call her since she didn't give me her phone, but I got it from one of my friends. Should I tell her brother that I'm interested in her so that she will know? She kind of started ignoring because I wasn't paying attention to her. And I think she hates me for being such an a**h*** like that. I really need some advice on this especially if anyone is or has gone through this because it's killing me emotionally.

hello :)

you say she was interested in you, but you basically ignored her. she probably thought you didn't like her,

and so now she's shut up her feelings and is ignoring you.

well being a girl, if i liked some guy and he didn't like me back, at some point i'd give up. but then later if he acted like he was interested, and i still liked him, then MAYBE it may rekindle the feelings i had for him before.

so if you haven't done anything terribley wrong to her besides just brushing her off, i doubt she hates you.

have you spoken to her recently?

i don't know if it would help telling her brother. if i was her, i'd probably want you to just call me and hang out,

act interested, flirt, hint that you like me.

You haven't seen her for over a month, call her up and talk to her. see if she wants to hang out, something informal, like grabbing some lunch, so it doesn't seem like a date.

and see how she acts.

i don't know the whole story, hope this helped?

It just sounds like she is up for grabs and because it wasn't working with you she moved on to the internet guy. I mean, she was willing to move out to be with this total stranger after just chatting with him over the net for 2 months! I am sure that if you began showing real interest in her she would be yours for the taking.

hello :) you say she was interested in you, but you basically ignored her. she probably thought you didn't like her, and so now she's shut up her feelings and is ignoring you. well being a girl, if i liked some guy and he didn't like me back, at some point i'd give up. but then later if he acted like he was interested, and i still liked him, then MAYBE it may rekindle the feelings i had for him before. so if you haven't done anything terribley wrong to her besides just brushing her off, i doubt she hates you. have you spoken to her recently? i don't know if it would help telling her brother. if i was her, i'd probably want you to just call me and hang out, act interested, flirt, hint that you like me. You haven't seen her for over a month, call her up and talk to her. see if she wants to hang out, something informal, like grabbing some lunch, so it doesn't seem like a date. and see how she acts. i don't know the whole story, hope this helped?