How do I get rid of old Love Shack headings on the computer??

really worried

really worried

I just realized that all my old Love Shack headings are stored in under the "Subject" part of this site on this computer, and I want to get rid of them because this computer is used by other members of the family and I don't want them to see what I've been writing about. How do I erase the old topic headings?

Now I know why my husband seemed to be accusing me of things I had no idea he knew...He obviously looked at the old headings on this site. I feel so betrayed and angry that the these old headings don't disappear. This is supposed to be private, and now I feel like I can't even have privacy on a computer!

From my viewpoint, I see it as virtually impossible for LoveShack headings to be stored in your computer.

But, assuming you are correct, nothing works better than the delete function. Go wherever these are stored and delete them.

If you use Explorer, go to tools, scroll down to Internet Options, and then press delete files. Netscape has a similar function.

Your husband ought to mind his own business.

Really worried,

I just realized that all my old Love Shack headings are stored in under the "Subject" part of this site on this computer, and I want to get rid of them because this computer is used by other members of the family and I don't want them to see what I've been writing about. How do I erase the old topic headings?

All messages are stored on the server. Unless you provided a password at the time of posting, there is no way to delete it. Anyone who visits LoveShack.org can see all messages posted here. In the future (the often spoken of "new system"), considerations have been made with regards to more privacy options for guests.

Now I know why my husband seemed to be accusing me of things I had no idea he knew...He obviously looked at the old headings on this site. I feel so betrayed and angry that the these old headings don't disappear. This is supposed to be private, and now I feel like I can't even have privacy on a computer!

Temporary files may be saved on your computer depending on your browser settings (Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.). These files can be deleted either using your browser's options or with a utility such as Windows Explorer if you're using a Windows operating system. Macintosh settings can be deleted in the browsers' context menus as well.

Your husband may be looking at the history information stored on both Netscape and Internet Explorer. In the preferences boxes for both browsers, there is an option to delete history information.

LoveShack.org messages are not private. Please review our privacy policy at http://www.LoveShack.org/privacy/. Thanks for your concerns.

Best wishes,

LoveAngel