Heck Yeah!

As a avid football fan I just wanted to say GO PACKERS!! I know that's not love related but it corresponds to love issues on Sunday afternoons. I know I am super pumped and that sure carries over and makes love more exciting.

Football has a lot to do with love. Men leave their wives, physically and emotionally, for their love of a team.

There are football widows all over America who cease to be married on Sunday afternoons and Monday nights.

There are many women who have given in and have learned to love football, too.

Football is about life. You can work like hell and fail, or you can come from way behind and win in the last two minutes. All the possibilities of life and love can be seen in three dimension in football.

I only wish that in life, just like in football, we could replay events, watch them, and have a second chance to make judgements. This happens only in football, though.

It's great to be passionate about something in life. If not about football, then maybe about romance, Windows Millenium, and presidential politics. When I'm really tired, I get pretty passionate about sleeping.

Football definitely is a great sport! I just have to say Go Ravens!! Hopefully they will be doing better now they scored some TD's! You guessed it I am from Baltimore and I love my Ravens!

Bobby Dygytul

Football is the best. But you got the wrong team.

GO WASHINGTON REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Football definitely is a great sport! I just have to say Go Ravens!! Hopefully they will be doing better now they scored some TD's! You guessed it I am from Baltimore and I love my Ravens!

The Bucs had a bit of a lag there for four games, but they are back big time.

A newsletter, Personal Best, in an issue about six years ago, sited statistics that showed cities with a sports franchise had a lower divorce rate than cities without. Don't know why that it...but interesting.

So sports and love do have some relevance in some obscure way.

woohoooooooo a redskins fan!!!

redskins are awesome! :)

or maybe i've just grown to like them since i'm in the dc area, and since i have to put up with listening to my male friends talk about them endlessly and watching the games with them heheh :)

Football is the best. But you got the wrong team. GO WASHINGTON REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually more of a hockey type of guy,but the Bills are my NFL team.Go Bills..lost 4 Super Bowls and will probably lose 4 more...:( I agree somewhat that being involved with a fellow fan is conducive to a healthy relationship,but I think the Bills are the exception. That much choking on field has got to have reprecussions on your love life.