signs that she is not serious

choppdogg

I met a girl on a fri night we hit it off really good so we went out on the following tuesday and that went well i asked her if she wanted to go out again and she said yes but she is really busey until next week she said

well its been one week since that. I emailed her about 5days later and she did reply she said she is really busey again this week and next week we could get together

She hasn't made much of a effort to get something on the callander, maybe she is busy i have no problem with that im just wondering if she is doing this because she isnt real interested and/or is doing this to keep from getting serious I think if you really want to go out with someone you will find some time to spend with them or at least make a effort to stay in touch everything is really one sided or maybe You have to take it slow sometimes

Ive seen this happen before only to get dumped a short time later

The less you care, the more likely she'll be interested. She hardly knows you so she has no way of knowing if she really wants to see you again or not. At this point, it's only exploration on her part and she may have things to do that she considers more important.

There are people who are busy. Now, if she had little or no life, she would probably be at your doorstep. But she has things going for herself which make her a lot more attractive to you.

So if you get a lot more going for yourself, you'll be a lot more attractive to her...and you'll both have at least one thing in common.

Give her one more chance to commit to a date certain when the two of you can get together. If she says she's too busy, write her off. Life is really too short to run after busy people when there are many wonderful people who have balance in their life and are able to make time for their work, studies, social life, religion, etc.

I will agree with you in that if you had really swept her off her feet, she would drop something to make time for you. Unfortunately you didn't. But if she gave you the time, you might have been able to do that. It's really her loss.

You can put together a great plan for a cool date and present it to her. Just asking her out to hang out may not be special enough for her. You have to catch her attention and interest.

Just because you hit it off when you first got together doesn't mean all that much. She has to think there is something special about you.

The less you care, the more likely she'll be interested. She hardly knows you so she has no way of knowing if she really wants to see you again or not. At this point, it's only exploration on her part and she may have things to do that she considers more important. There are people who are busy. Now, if she had little or no life, she would probably be at your doorstep. But she has things going for herself which make her a lot more attractive to you. So if you get a lot more going for yourself, you'll be a lot more attractive to her...and you'll both have at least one thing in common. Give her one more chance to commit to a date certain when the two of you can get together. If she says she's too busy, write her off. Life is really too short to run after busy people when there are many wonderful people who have balance in their life and are able to make time for their work, studies, social life, religion, etc. I will agree with you in that if you had really swept her off her feet, she would drop something to make time for you. Unfortunately you didn't. But if she gave you the time, you might have been able to do that. It's really her loss.

choppdogg,

I sympathize with you, i'm sort of in the same situation.

Maybe we should both dump our bf/gf and hook up with

each other ;) heheheh