Control Freak HELP

Stressed

I was dating this man last year and we broke up (his choice). We got back together back in early December. When we dated prior he always seemed to control the relationship (I am a very easy going person). Since we got back together I feel the relationship has been more equal. He recently asked me to marry him and I said yes. We are planning to get married in August. I have a feeling it is going to get very stressful trying to plan a wedding in this short time frame. Since we started planning he seems to want to do everything, everytime I think I have found a good deal or good idea he seems to not to be interested and everything just goes silent. When he makes a suggestion I am very agreeable and appreciative that he went to the trouble. I am worried that the relationship is going to go back to where he controls its while we are planning this wedding. Am I just worried because of the past? I want to talk to him about this but I don't know how to go about it with out affending him or stopping him from giving suggestions. Can someone please give me some advice?

Disintegration

You should never be in a marriage with someone who you would be worried about offending over something like this. You need more communication..

It sounds like you don't know him that well, I wouldn't marry so quickly if you're this unsure about his personality.

I was dating this man last year and we broke up (his choice). We got back together back in early December. When we dated prior he always seemed to control the relationship (I am a very easy going person). Since we got back together I feel the relationship has been more equal. He recently asked me to marry him and I said yes. We are planning to get married in August. I have a feeling it is going to get very stressful trying to plan a wedding in this short time frame. Since we started planning he seems to want to do everything, everytime I think I have found a good deal or good idea he seems to not to be interested and everything just goes silent. When he makes a suggestion I am very agreeable and appreciative that he went to the trouble. I am worried that the relationship is going to go back to where he controls its while we are planning this wedding. Am I just worried because of the past? I want to talk to him about this but I don't know how to go about it with out affending him or stopping him from giving suggestions. Can someone please give me some advice?