Re: Smelly BF

Tony T

The only thing worse than body odor is really bad breath. If he has no respect for himself and his personal hygiene, how can he have respect for you.

I have several friends in bands who shower more than once a day. The body odor combined with the odor of smoke found in various nightclubs can be overwhelming.

If this guy won't comply with you wish, you'll either have to live with it or tell him good-bye. If his mommy didn't teach him to keep clean, what else did she not teach him?

And, no, you are not being superficial when you insist on standard cleanliness from your boyfriend.

• Author

Honest to God, folks, this girl posted for advice about her boyfriend, a musician, who would only shower every two or three days. He smelled badly and she didn't like it.

I didn't just post this stuff out of thin air.

So she came back, read my advice, and removed her post.

This really stinks where I am concerned. Trust me, there really was a post here and I responded to it.

I didn't make up this smelly thing myself. I have better things to do.

uh huh..suuuuure......we believe you!

(you don't happen to hear little voices talking in your

head do you?)

hehhehe just kidding ;)

I didn't just post this stuff out of thin air. Trust me, there really was a post here and I responded to it. I didn't make up this smelly thing myself. I have better things to do.

Tony,

Honest to God, folks, this girl posted for advice about her boyfriend, a musician, who would only shower every two or three days. He smelled badly and she didn't like it. I didn't just post this stuff out of thin air.

Perhaps the best thing to do in this type of situation would be to have the site make a note on your responses that the original response was deleted. That way you don't have to explain, and everyone knows you're not crazy. :)

LoveAngel

Perhaps we could post a default message when a post is deleted... the original subject name noted as deleted... so that we would have seen:

o Original post deleted

Followed by Tony's response

o Smelly BF

OR

Perhaps we could have the original post marker (black-filled o) remain after the message deletes, so the reply marker ( o ) would still remain attached to the response.

I think that is what makes the dangling responses so awkward - - they become marked with the new post symbol denoting an original post.

Thanks for watching over us.

Taressa