i just had gay sex with an old man in a pitch dark room and now i feel like ****.

socrushed

Actuallly this is more common that you may think.

If someone hasnt had any success with relationships they are more prone to experiment in this.

I agree with this. I've been asking myself if I'd have sex with a woman since I can't get a man and given the right circumstances, I just might try it even though I have no sexual attraction to women.

I agree with this. I've been asking myself if I'd have sex with a woman since I can't get a man and given the right circumstances, I just might try it even though I have no sexual attraction to women.

I have thought about this too. Its not because I cant get a man but because being with a woman in less complicated and I don't have to face their judgements and all the other bs that goes with being with men.

• Like 1

Can't get a man to have sex with you? I call BS. 99.9999% of women could walk into a room and say "who wants to **** me" and find a guy, obviously unless you're being really picky. I can only think of one time in my life, at a party where every guy refused to have sex with one girl, other then that nope and that was because pretty much every guy had already f**ked her and didn't want to catch something.

I have thought about this too. Its not because I cant get a man but because being with a woman in less complicated and I don't have to face their judgements and all the other bs that goes with being with men.

Some men*** don't generalize us all. Sorry to say to, but I think women are the more complicated ones.....

Can't get a man to have sex with you? I call BS. 99.9999% of women could walk into a room and say "who wants to **** me" and find a guy, obviously unless you're being really picky. I can only think of one time in my life, at a party where every guy refused to have sex with one girl, other then that nope and that was because pretty much every guy had already f**ked her and didn't want to catch something.

Yay, I could get f--ed by a random drunk dude. :sick: :sick:

Sorry, I don't have sex outside of a relationship.

Some men*** don't generalize us all. Sorry to say to, but I think women are the more complicated ones.....

Not some men, the vast majority of men are hypocritical. Knowingly or not, they have tried to limit females sexuality as much as they can. In some countries they kill women who express their sexuality in some others call them names and try to ruin their reputation. Most women, no matter how horny they are wont walk into a room and ask for sex even if they really really want to. The consequences just aren't worth it. Being with a woman just isn't threatening and you know you're getting the respect and genuinity you deserve!

Not some men, the vast majority of men are hypocritical. Knowingly or not, they have tried to limit females sexuality as much as they can. In some countries they kill women who express their sexuality in some others call them names and try to ruin their reputation. Most women, no matter how horny they are wont walk into a room and ask for sex even if they really really want to. The consequences just aren't worth it. Being with a woman just isn't threatening and you know you're getting the respect and genuinity you deserve!

I have lesbian acquaintances who would beg to differ :laugh:.....

Details? (Ten chars)

I used to know a couple of lesbians (well, one was gay, other was bi) from nights outside of London when performing as a rapper. They used to come to our shows because of another rapper who was on our label at the time.

I was curious because I didn't really talk to any homosexual people, so I used to ask them about girls and how was it different. They both said the same thing that guys say :laugh:. "Girls are flaky, don't know what they want, confusing, complicated etc". Bi girl said that guys tended to be straightforward when she dealt with them, but that a few of them could be the same way.

I don't think it's really a gender thing to be honest.

• Like 1
I used to know a couple of lesbians (well, one was gay, other was bi) from nights outside of London when performing as a rapper. They used to come to our shows because of another rapper who was on our label at the time.

I was curious because I didn't really talk to any homosexual people, so I used to ask them about girls and how was it different. They both said the same thing that guys say :laugh:. "Girls are flaky, don't know what they want, confusing, complicated etc". Bi girl said that guys tended to be straightforward when she dealt with them, but that a few of them could be the same way.

I don't think it's really a gender thing to be honest.

Im talking about sex though not a relationship. Would a lesbian woman have to wonder if the other woman respects her for having sex? NO. Does she have to come here, make threads and be blamed for satisfying her natural instinct? NO.

Yay, I could get f--ed by a random drunk dude. :sick: :sick:

Sorry, I don't have sex outside of a relationship.

You said sex not a relationship though..... And I still doubt it. There is so many guys out there looking for a relationship. Do you ever approach guys?

You said sex not a relationship though..... And I still doubt it. There is so many guys out there looking for a relationship. Do you ever approach guys?

You should know most women have very little interest in random sex.

There aren't single men where I live.

Im talking about sex though not a relationship. Would a lesbian woman have to wonder if the other woman respects her for having sex? NO. Does she have to come here, make threads and be blamed for satisfying her natural instinct? NO.

True I suppose. Again though, like I say to the guys here about wanting the options that women have, the grass may look greener, but it might be full of dogsh*t :laugh:.

Still, I hear your point. I am fortunate though that I have never ever considered or entertained the thought of being with a man, ever. Even if I was inclined, too many guys have little bitch tendencies too :lmao:. Much rather sack up and just talk to women.

• Like 1

I don't think that you are a victim or else. You have your own life and you have full right to spend your life on your way.

i don't need to forgive myself. i don't blame myself for it. i still don't feel good regardless. i know im not a victim and i made my own choice. but why do i still feel like a victim? is this how women feel sometimes?

When things go badly it's hard to avoid that "victimised by life" feeling...even if you know that you were the agent of your own misfortune. All you can do, in a positive sense, is learn the lesson. You tried something you hadn't tried before, it might have worked out well for you...but unfortunately, it turned out to be a decidedly creepy and unpleasant experience for you. You took a gamble and lost.

The lesson isn't to never again take a risk. It's to use your head in doing so. In the cold light of day, and leaving aside your desire for human contact, how likely is it that somebody advertising online for casual sex with strangers would be a delectable, not at all creepy, human being who you'd be glad to try being gay with?

By all means, arrange to meet up with people online taking all the usual precautions of meeting in a public place, ensuring the initial meeting is a fairly short one etc....but to go round to a stranger's home for sex is an enormous and foolhardy risk, whether you're a man or a woman. I think you should perhaps be thankful that it didn't turn out a great deal worse, learn your lesson and try to move on from it.

• Like 3
Ruby Slippers
I've been asking myself if I'd have sex with a woman since I can't get a man and given the right circumstances, I just might try it even though I have no sexual attraction to women.

In the depths of my cynicism after my last breakup, I also seriously considered the idea of being with a woman instead. It seemed like a more workable situation than being with a man. The problem is I'm straight. I have mild curiosity about being with a woman, but when I think about actually doing it, I get turned off.

Now that I've found a good man, even with his sometimes frustrating man qualities, I'm glad I held out.

socrushed, I'm sure you're feeling a lot of emotions about this experience. I say let yourself feel them, express them in whatever ways you need to, and let them go. It wasn't a good experience, but you learned something from it and no one got hurt.

Even skinny Asian men have girlfriends, get married, and have lovely families. You can get there, too, but you're going to have to get more positive and pull yourself from dark and cynical thoughts and actions. It's not easy, but it's very worth it.