'So I met this special girl...........'

yongyong

We occasionally see this kind of thread starting as 'So I met this special girl....'

They describe it very long about how he met this girl, how awesome she is and what he should to not to mess it up. I didn't interview those guys on how it ended.

But I can kind of guess it wouldn't go well because of the emotions he put it in writing about her.

It's kind of sad though. He can't stop thinking about the moment he met her. His only intention is keeping her for LTR by treating her special.

He might act little bit awkward or does something beyond normal because she is a special girl in his eyes. In his head, she deserves more treatment than other girls. Do women will appreciate that??

Sadly, it's just the way it is. You can not treat her special to keep her interested.

Watch this video. He talks about how men should treat all girls equally and when you starts treating her special, you could lose her. It's like treating all girls like Mcdonalds. (same everywhere)

I know some bitches will get offended. They all talk about how they want to feel special by the guy who likes her. But we all know what he says is true.

I think men's treatment should be align with her interest level.

You shouldn't give her more than she deserves.

So I met this 'special girl' last friday. :lmao:

I was going to wait for 3 days to contact her. But since she left her friends to talk to me, asked bunch of personal questions, laughed at whatever I said, showed genuine puppy eyes, I figured she deserved it. so I txted her on sunday. (the other girl who didn't show a lot of interest from the same night, will get my txt on tuesday :rolleyes:)

My goal is keeping her little bit thirsty. I will see how it goes :)