Answering Mitch here...

Taressa

Hi Mitch,

All that scrolling down to our conversation was making me dizzy...

Re. Sweetest Day, I believe you've got it pegged - - a Valentine's day for the autumn... that's about it. It hasn't really caught on so if you and I keep our mouths shut maybe we can keep expectations down and prevent its migration at the same time :)

billy the kid had to delay the trip to meet me... lack of work. I can't quite capture how disappointed that makes me or how sad I was at first to hear the news.... but hope delayed is still hope, right?

All that scrolling down to our conversation was making me dizzy...

Very sorry, carpel tunnel, must have insurance,

maybe good exercise.

When I get dizzy, take Dramamine

For motion sickness

Have Dramamine before signing onto Internet

Re. Sweetest Day, I believe you've got it pegged - - a Valentine's day for the autumn... that's about it. It hasn't really caught on so if you and I keep our mouths shut maybe we can keep expectations down and prevent its migration at the same time :)

Sounds so good. Autumn in New York wherever you are.

billy the kid had to delay the trip to meet me... lack of work. I can't quite capture how disappointed that makes me or how sad I was at first to hear the news.... but hope delayed is still hope, right?

Sorry that happened.

I know job and money (lack of work) problems very well.

Hope you and

Billy are able to see each other very soon.

Hope you didn't get dizzy again.

Dramamine will help that but I hate drugs.

The above post, while meant to be lighthearted, was not in good taste and I hereby retract it and extend my apologies to all who may be been offended. Sometimes I get silly at the very wrong times.

Tony,

No offense taken... and the silliness enjoyed.

The rain clouds darkening our St. Louis sky seem to have darkened my spirits a bit too so thank you for the silliness and for the sensitivity.