Please Help!!!

Ronald

Hi,

I have a little problem. I have a GF who is a virgin, and she wants me to be her first. Now, I have not taken a girl's virginity before. This is an awkward question, but should fingers be used while breaking the hymen, or I should just .... you know....Oh God!

I am ashamed to ask my male friends, and I don't want to mess up anything, or hurt her...

Please help,

The weekend is near

hi Ronald,

Just a few words of advice:

The first time for a girl may be very uncomfortable and painful, as well as the fact she might be nervous and scared. so be considerate and BE GENTLE.

foreplay....foreplay...foreplay....make her feel relaxed and comfortable. This is where you can use your fingers. But fingers aren't necessary to "break her hymen". You can just enter her...but again...take it SLOW...and be very gentle.

It might not be too comfortable or enjoyable for her the first time. There may also be some blood.

(Also, some virgins may not have an intact hymen.)

I don't know if you've had sex before, but if you feel awkward and ashamed discussing it, then you might not

exactly be ready for it.

Hi Ronald,

Sparkle was right... the foreplay will help lubricate her well - - get her wet, as you say. And that will help you enter her more easily.

The general rule: slow and easy. Personally, I would prefer to lose my virginity to a penis than a finger so I suggest you just gently press into her, a little at a time, stretching her then waiting for her to relax and let you in more.

If you have good communication with your girlfriend, make it clear you're looking for feedback and direction as you go... that communication is not an awkward thing but an intimate act of care.

I think your girlfriend is fortunate to have found such a caring man.