This girl confuses me

So I meet this girl over the summer (around July) and everyday after class we would hang out for 2-3 hours and we spent some weekends together also. At the time she was three months out of her relationship with her bf of two years. Because we were hanging out so much and we were enjoying our time together I asked her to go out with me. She laughted and gave like ten reasons why she wouldnt/couldnt; however, she asked to remain friends. From my past experiences I learned to accept it as it is and move on. So I took a step back began hanging out with other girls and once she went back to her bf she cut me off and removed me from facebook (but this time I saw it coming so I wasn't upset lol).

Now the past two weeks shes been talking to me again and wanting to hang out again. She also added me back to facebook and has been texting me again (not as much as before). Is she trying to get with me? Does she just want to be friends, if so why now? Is she just bored?

Personally, I couldn't/wouldn't say if rather or not she's trying to get with you. Especially since she put it up there that she didn't want to be with you. I believe that if you feel that being 'just friends' with her may be bothering you, you should tell her how you feel. But if you don't mind then I say go with the flow. See what comes out with it. It could be a 'win-win' (that's if you're totally cool about being just friends) she may want you and if not, what's so bad about having a friend? :)

So, I hope w/e happens things turn out well! :)

She using you to feed her ego. She knows you want her and she uses this to her advantage by staying contact with you to feed her self esteem. Dump this broad, you don't need her around. She will only continue to use you at her convenience.