Long distance dating

Hi there!

I am dating this guy that I've know for almost 12 yrs but personally 3 yrs. I have 2 kids, 9 and 6. He is such a sweetheart to me. We reconnected on a dating site. I initially tried to help HIM find someone on there because we were friends. Well he ends up going on a lunch date with this girl and I got a tadbit jealous and told him. I decided to tell him how I felt. We first met up with each other in February of this year. We kind of kept in touch here and there. Well we started talking again real often. I went down to see him and he took me out ( we live almost 2 hours away).

Well he met up with my brother and her girlfriend in a mutual travel distance town, had dinner, it was a good time! He's very sweet! I told him that I didn't want to have intimacy with anyone until I knew that i was in a committed relationship because both of my daughters fathers hurt me pretty badly. I just don't want to go through that again. He respects that.

Well last week, me and my 2 daughters, grabbed a hotel and went down to his city to see him. We went to chuckie cheese, gattitown and even went swimming at the hotel pool. It was a great time!

But my question is this, I haven't really told anyone about him. The only person that knows anything is my brother. But anyway, am I moving too fast with him? I am trying to make this work and it seems like he is as well.

ETA: I would like to add that he knows my father because my father used to be his 4-H agent long time ago. Plus the guy I'm involved with, came to a town close by because he had a meeting, we all met up and all went out to lunch. Just wanted to add that in.

Edited by Kymama76
Quest4_TheLost

Your over thinking it.. Don't worry when you really like someone everyone does that. First off you have known him for 12 yrs. Nothing you've stated sounds like your moving to fast.

Just go with the flow and enjoy yourself!! :)