He Acts so stuck up and cold towards me and Idk Why

ShellyGrahams

ShellyGrahams

I say Hi to him in Person. No Response. He just walks right past me like i'm not even there. I send him an e-mail on facebook just being friendly. No Response. Like What's with this dude??I know him and He knows me.(Not on a personal level)..But He knows I Exist. It all went well, the first couple of times when we greeted eachother. Now Over A Sudden, he flipped on me.

Edited by ShellyGrahams
  • Author
ShellyGrahams

Yes. Like About A Month Ago I had greeted him and he responded kindly. I don't know what's his problem over a sudden.

• Author
ShellyGrahams

I know him somewhat. Like I know his circle of friends because I use to be cool with some of them. And he's the only one out of all of them to act like this towards me.

Infact,the first time i said Hi to him, I used his first name. And he didn't seem the least bit awkward about that. He even smiled..Not like a half-assed forced smile..it was genuine.

Shelly, I'm going to be honest here... this guy doesn't like you, he isn't interested in you etc... maybe he is gay, maybe he is married, maybe he doesn't want to be friends, maybe there is some other out of left field reason he doesn't want to talk to you. however, he doesn't want to talk. That is it, plain and simple. You don't even know him, you just know what he looks like and the "hello" part. that is it. time to move on. stop waisting your time.

good luck

• Author
ShellyGrahams
Alright, thats fine and all... but I'm giving you the truth as I see it from what little you've said. He still doesn't like you. I don't know why, and nor do you. So just stop saying hi to him and move on...

I know this sounds weird but i find it hard to move on. Like i just cant wrap my head around the fact that he dislikes me and i've been nothing but kind to him

• Author
ShellyGrahams
Answering for once and all,why 'kind' girls are attracted to 'not kind' ones .... ;)

Well, I didn't know he was unkind" because in the beginning he seemed friendly.

Well, I didn't know he was unkind" because in the beginning he seemed friendly.

Its not about being unkind.Its just letting your thoughts running for someone who isn't interested in you .Maybe you are thinking like what possibly could you have done wrong for him to act that way.

It could be everything ..maybe hes stressed up currently with something,or hes with someone now and before he didn't anyone so him being friendly ..

Unless you know reason,try not to think much about it ^^

• Author
ShellyGrahams

You Right. I should just move on

Its not about being unkind.Its just letting your thoughts running for someone who isn't interested in you .Maybe you are thinking like what possibly could you have done wrong for him to act that way.

It could be everything ..maybe hes stressed up currently with something,or hes with someone now and before he didn't anyone so him being friendly ..

Unless you know reason,try not to think much about it ^^