Shared her in an MMF, now I'm going crazy

ottavit16

• Author

You're probably right, but I was getting tired of mixed signals. Now that I know I'm just filler man, that's how I'll play it. You say I lost all respect from her, but I doubt I carried much in the first place. Cest la vie. She's still rather dependent on me, trust me. I often tell myself "okay, let her contact you now" and she never makes it more than a day without texting/calling me. Of course, from now on, I'll be making excuses NOT to hang out myself, spending less time and money on her, and seeing other women more.

If you noticed, something a lot of women were saying on here (and some of my IRL female friends) were "If you're serious about her why are you seeing other women" and her response has removed all doubt in my mind that she is NOT something serious. Remember I didn't "confess my love" nor ask her to be my girlfriend. It was like my mind snapped back to reality: she's probably NOT in control of her mental health issues, and she is NOT getting over her ex. She is NOT trustworthy, loyal, or stable in any way. Just a fun ride for an undetermined amount of time.

I wanted to have this "discussion" before the 5 day separation of Thanksgiving break. We shall see what it does to this chaos, I'm in "her turn to contact" mode at the moment. If she says nothing, Thursday night I'll probably send a happy turkey day message (as I will to my other close friends male and female) but that's all.