Which girl should I pick I am confused

hey,

I am having trouble on which girl to like more and which one is better for me. The first girl is cool because I always talk to her on the phone. she has a boyfriend that keeps breaking her heart. She told me that I was fine but she has a boyfriend so she said she wishes i was her boyfriend.

the other girl I like looks fine and I just asks her out 2 days ago. she has a better body than my first friend and me and her are in love with each other. But the other girl we talk about everything and we aren't afraid to talk to each other. we known each other for at least 6 months and I like her too.

So tell me who I should pick because I am afraid to pick the wrong one.

Should i continue to stay friends with the one that I have known forever and go on with my other relationship?

Sounds like you have a great friendship with the first girl. If you're in love it the second girl then wouldn't that be the right choice? It's natural to feel that you can openly talk to one of your friends and it's harder to create this type of communication with someone you've just entered a relationship with. In time you may be able to communicate with the woman you're in love with in the way you want to.

If you're in love with the second one why do you even consider the first one? Not to mention the first one has a boyfriend...Keep the friendship with the first and move forward with the second.

• Author

thank you for the advice, but what if the girl that Ihave been friends forever gets jealous of me going out with someone else? How am I suppose to handle that problem?

Sorry to say this but it's true. YOU HAVE NO CHANCE WITH EITHER OF THEM.

The first one is using you as the fake boyfriend who will listen to her problems.

The second one is your friend, and only your friend. Dude it's 6 months of yakking on the phone and no action!

Trust me on this. Go ahead, go ask them out, they'll go but won't see you romantic and if you make any moves they'll tell you "WHA WHA WHA???"

whichwayisup

Hmm...I think you shouldn't worry about her reaction. She has a boyfriend already so really she has no right to put that on you. She has no ownership on you either...But if you want to continue being friends with her then explain the situation, be open and honest since you both can talk so freely...Explain to her thatjust because you are with someone else, doesn't mean that you don't care about her any less.

Hope this helps abit.

WWIU

• Author

thank you WWIU

you gave me some good advice. actually I did tell her about the situation but now I know she is jealous of me so I guess I have another problem I have to deal with. I am spending all my time with my girl but I am also losing more and more friendships. Maybe it is best for both of us to to just chill.

What should I do now