Friendly or flirt??? !!

Recently I've been having some friendly banter with this guy at the gym. The last few times his done some very strange things. The first thing was he was showing pictures of his children. Then he had to show me a picture of himself dressed up with his son. I couldn't understand why he felt the need to do that when he'd already showed me a picture of his son. He was telling me he had divorced 5 yrs ago. I didn't ask him about his personal life. I told him my mum would disown me if i went off with someone and he said so would i? What did he mean by that? When I was training he went pass and he said put your bum down and I said I can't cuz it's big to which he came out with I can tell your blocking the light. He came over we we're playfully bantering and he went to punch me but didn't.

Then last week I was showing a friend pictures of me on a night and out and he came over and asked what we were doing? And my friend said show him the picture to which I said he'll come out with a stupid comment. He looked at the picture and said your dress is short and smiled. Why did he say that? I can't understand is he just being friendly or does he really like me?