How to tell if a man likes me?

Unaware

Having gotten married at an early age...Divorced after 15yrs. of marriage and recently out in the dating world.

How can I tell if a man likes me?

I know each man is different...However, what are some of the common signs?

Perceptive people please help out!

You will have to use your own intuition on this one. By your own admission, everybody's different.

It also depends on the stage of the relationship you are talking about.

If a man smiles and talks to you, he is interested.

If a man asks you out, he's interested.

If a man asks you out a second time, he's more interested.

If he asks you out a third time, he probably likes you.

Later in the relationship, you can be very sure he likes you if he calls on a regular basis, asks you out with reasonable frequency, seems to enjoy being with you, etc.

You will have to use good common sense and your ability to listen and read body language to know for sure.

If he asks you to marry him at some point, you can be fairly certain he is quite fond of you.

Having gotten married at an early age...Divorced after 15yrs. of marriage and recently out in the dating world. How can I tell if a man likes me? I know each man is different...However, what are some of the common signs? Perceptive people please help out!

If he likes he'll want to start spending more time with you.But everybody has different ways of showing it.

Patti

He will go out of his way to do nice things for you and show that he has been thinking of you.

If he likes he'll want to start spending more time with you.But everybody has different ways of showing it. Patti