Sabotage, you still out there?

Confused in Freeman

sabotage to confused (literally)

Hey Confused!

How are you. I am thankful for all the advice so far,and

sorry that i have not gotten back to you sooner. I have been gone every night this last week and didn't have a chance to write. But yes i am still here and still very interested in your advice and situation. How are things on your end? Did your "other guy" respond to you this week? What did you mean by he plays mind games with you? Also, i was wondering if you could or would be willing to tell me why you chose your boyfriend over the "other guy". When you told your boyfriend about the other guy were you still together? Does he have a problem with you still seing the other guy or do you not tell him? Please keep me posted on your situation. It has given me good insight.

For my situation, you are right. I don't play mind games.

But i don't really have to. I beleive i mentioned already that we work together everyday. She is always asking me to talk to her, e-mailing me, and asking to go out after work.

It is like i am her second boyfriend.Except he gets to spend the night. In our last correspondence you told me to ask her why she didn't tell her boyfriend about me. She said it is because of 2 reasons. 1) he had a similar situation happen to him before and she doesn't want to hurt him. 2)she thinks that the only reason for her to do that would be to clear her conscience and that it wouldn't be beneficial for him to know. I presses her a little harder and she also said that since the things that happened haven't materialized into her being ready to lose him then there was no point in telling him. My translation is that she doesn't want to lose him without knowing that i am the person she wants to be with. So she is testing the waters i guess. We went out again on Thursday night and she told me that she thinks she made the easy decision by going back to him and that she is very dissapointed that she made that decision so hastily.She said she already knows that he wants to be with her no matter what her faults are but she is afraid that i wouldn't. Then i told her she made a decision and i would stand by that decision and not make it hard for her. She said that she doesn't want me to make it easy for her. She said that if you want something bad enough you would fight for it. I told her that i am not into competing...that if she wanted to be with me i wouldn't have to go through this macho garbage. I told her i was thinking about moving to a different office and breaking off this relationship altogether and she had

almost had a breakdown telling me that she wants to be with me but she just can't seem to pull the trigger on breaking up with him for good. I told her that must mean she made the right decision. Later as i walked her home she told me that she wants to keep seeing me.Then she backed me up against a wall and started kissing me. She told me she didn't want to leave and that it was hard to leave without me everyday. Friday she told me that she still hasn't made a decision but she wants to go out again next week.She alsso told me that she went home to her boyfriend and couldn't even kiss him. I feel like i should be on the Young and the Restless!

Please let me know what you think of this huge mess.

What am i supposed to do? You can see how i am so confused right? She makes it sound like i am moments away from getting her back....but it has never felt so far away.

Help! Thanks for reading this extremely lengthy message.

I look forward to your next response.

P.S. should we be e-mailing instead? it might help the frequency of our updates. however if you feel uncomfortable with that i COMPLETELY understand.

I just wanted to know how things were going. If you read this I left you some advice down below. Let me know if you need anymore help. Hang in there!
Confused in Freeman

I promise I will respond to your message later. I gotta get going though I just wanted to let you know my e-mail is <e-mail address removed>. If you would like to talk that way that's cool. Take care.