Help!

Amethyst

That's exactly what I need. I have been with my boyfriend for the last year and a half. Things with us have been constantly up and down. But lately, I am feeling kind of bored. Maybe it's just the idea of being with someone this long??? Is this what happens when you fall into a routine?? Is there a way to spice things up a bit??? Inside and outside of the bedroom to make it more exciting. For both of us. He seems genuinely uninterested in me lately. I have taken a second job just to have something to do because we never go out anymore. I've tried discussing it with him and typical-male doesn't want to talk about the relationship.

I love him very much and I know he loves me too. I just don't want us to get bored with each other and months down the road break up and regret not doing something about it when we first got bored.

What do I do???

Am

You need to bring this topic up with your boyfriend as soon as possible. If you don't, it won't get better all by itself. It sounds like you are the only one who is bothered by the boredom that has set in. He is probably OK with things as they are.

It is best to bring it up now, instead of one day leaving while he hasn't a clue as to why you left. But it is not up to you alone to spice up the relationship. He has to meet you halfway. Lots of times a girl will just get slowly disgusted, start looking around for someone more interesting, and then drop the bombshell on the clueless guy, who then can do nothing about the problem to fix it.

That's exactly what I need. I have been with my boyfriend for the last year and a half. Things with us have been constantly up and down. But lately, I am feeling kind of bored. Maybe it's just the idea of being with someone this long??? Is this what happens when you fall into a routine?? Is there a way to spice things up a bit??? Inside and outside of the bedroom to make it more exciting. For both of us. He seems genuinely uninterested in me lately. I have taken a second job just to have something to do because we never go out anymore. I've tried discussing it with him and typical-male doesn't want to talk about the relationship. I love him very much and I know he loves me too. I just don't want us to get bored with each other and months down the road break up and regret not doing something about it when we first got bored. What do I do??? Am