I've fallen in love with him but,I don't know if he'sdedicated to me 100%!!

[color=blue][/color][font=courier new][/font]

Okay,

I moved on a new block about three or four months ago. I made a mistake and got pregnant.But, I am no longer with my baby's daddy.

But, there is this guy we call Pooh.He's always on the block.

He's 22 years old.Here's the thing I wrote him a letter telling him

how I feel about him. He read it and the next day he came over and

told me how he read my letter and ask me if I was ready for a relationship.

I told him that I didn't want to rush into things or whatever. He told my to f*ck my baby's daddy and all this other stuff.

So, we started talking as friends but, then he start telling my mother and I how he wanted to take care of me and the baby.Days went by but there is something about him that locks my feelings to him and I've fallen in love with him. I've wrote him letters telling him how I felt.But, I don't feel that he's opening up to me very much.

I've given myself to him(we had intercourse).And now I just can't stop thinking about him.There's one problem he has another female.Not girlfriend just someone he messes with here and there. It hurts.His cousin doesn't want us being together because of the age difference, so they almost fault.

I can't let him stand in the way of us being together. I can't be hurt anymore by any male. So, I've decided not to let any one come between us at all.

Day after day I cry. Today I cried all day cause I don't know if he wants me.I don't know if he really cares.But we made a promise to each other that we would stick by each others side no matter what and I intend to do just that.

I can't let him leave me.He just has to stay by my side.

So, tell me should I keep trying' to keep us together and don't let anyone break the love I have for him.I just don't know. What should I do?

I have a few comments. First, if you are depressed and crying everyday, you need to get help. Also, only the test of time will give you the answers you seek concerning him. No, he is not giving you 100% if he is messing with someone else. If you are underage, this relationship is illegal. Are you on birth control? Please get on it immediately if you are not. Take care of yourself for your baby's sake.