one night stand

so i knew this guy for like the past 7 months.We first met while doing practicals for my degree and he was actually my facilitator. So we began talking which was obvious because we had too.we called and emailed eachother as normal like any other person will concerning our work.but as time progressed and we started to know eachother more he would sit and chat with me about his personal life.I mean i won't have to ask him anything he would just talk but if any other member of the group that we were in ask him anything he would simply insult them but in a funny way so that they won't feel embarrassed. however im the type of girl that DO NOT show any kind of emotions but im really easy to talk to and would try and help out in any way i can....Anyway...as time past we started to talk on fb like every night spending hours and knowing that we will be seeing each other the next morning it didn't really matter. we would make rude sex jokes or even insult eachother on how they look earlier on in the day. As our practicals ended we had a weekend out. the entire group went to a beach house for a weekend as a brain cooler party..after that we hadn't spoken for about a month and when we did it was like FINALLY!!...so our conversations began and the same old routine of witty insults continued. i must admit feelings between us started to develop but i tried my best not to show and so did he bt our friends now would see how our faces would light up when we see eachother bt i can't see that. so last week we hang out for the weekend. we drink got drunk and oh well one thing lead to another and there it was a one night stand....i thought there might have been alot of sparks for me but it was just like ok.(keeping in mind he was the first dude that i had a one night stand with) and for him it was like i couldn't resist it and i was just making it harder and harder for him to. so im wondering does he have feelings and wants more or am i emotionally unattach and don't give a crap? mind you he told me after having sex that i have no emotions because i did not make any noise during sex..im sorry i just don't like making noises..

Quest4_TheLost

I'm sorry the ending to that really made no sense..

.(...i thought there might have been alot of sparks for me but it was just like ok.(keeping in mind he was the first dude that i had a one night stand with) and for him it was like i couldn't resist it and i was just making it harder and harder for him to. so im wondering does he have feelings and wants more or am i emotionally unattach and don't give a crap? mind you he told me after having sex that i have no emotions because i did not make any noise during sex..im sorry i just don't like making noises..)

How were you making it hard for him?? No one can answer if your unemotionally attached just because you don't make noise in bed. Which yes I will admitt is odd. As for if he has feelings and wants more no one here has esp. You really need to figure that out by talking to him. Obviously you do feel somthing for him or you wouldn't be here posting about it.

• Like 1