Letting go of "FWB" when he was my first/and only.

Hes the only guy who has even payed attention to me, and over the past 3 years on and off we'll hook up. he has girlfriends on and off over teh past couple years and one of them he was with her and he kind of was touchy feely with me, touching my hip, holding my hand, but he was with her...then when he was single we hooked up a couple times. then he got ANOTHER Girlfriend the next year, he told me they broke up, we had sex and i found out after they were together. now he makes it clear he DOES NOT want to have sex with me again. he pretty much has said it plenty of times. but no other guy has even noticed me, i know he used me..but i fell for it. he tells me he loves me, holds my hand, kisses my forhead when we leave, hugs me, tells me im beautiful. and now i cant get over the fact hes dating a girl. and that we'll never have sex or anything again. any suggestions?

Quest4_TheLost

It really depends on you feel about thiks situation. I'm uncomfortable with a guy being touchy feely with me when were not a couple. It sends the wrong message for one and for two it helps create this attachment.

First of all don't hook up with him anymore. I know he said you guys won't have sex anymore. But never trust a guy when it comes to that kind of thing. So I just wouldn't do it period. From there its up to you. Do you want to keep him as a friend? If so do it. Only if its not going to bother you that he is hooking up with these other women. In 3 years if he wanted to be with you he would have. He has had more then enough time. Since it does bother you he hooks up with other women and you feel used as you say. I would just cut him out of your life. Its not easy and you sound like you have a pretty low selfesteem. You should do somthing to make yourself feel better. Get your hair done. Get some new cloths. Take a class on somthing you enjoy doing. Go to a gym. All these things do wonders for

selfconfidence. What you NEED to remember is (YOU DESERVE BETTER)

You deserve the best. So stop sitting on your thumbs and take yourself out there and get noticed!!!

I hope this helped. I'm sorry for what your going through I know its hard!