TO CHARLIE: "Ata medaber Ivrit! Ze Tov! Yesh lach zman medaberet beshivli?"

Rachel

Shalom Shalom Charlie!!

Ani lo yodati ze Ata gar B'Israel. Now I understand why I felt such a connection to your response to my post. Wow! This is amazing. Maybe you could really help me here in this situation....I read you posts about the woman you love that betrayed you and can understand exactly how you feel, not wanting to give up this love. I would like to correspond with you in private if you don't mind because "yesh li ra'ayon" and maybe we could help each other out....

My email is below: <e-mail address removed>

Write me bevakashe!

Toda rabbah,

Rachel

Why do I feel I'm going to be left out of something. I'm an American taxpayer and I help give Israel some $3 billion in aid each year. I think I ought to share in their people's problems if I wish.

yada, yada, yada

Hi Rachel,

Sorry, I was in work, opened my internet only now, I'll send you an email in a short while, It's really amazing..

Shalom Shalom Charlie!! Ani lo yodati ze Ata gar B'Israel. Now I understand why I felt such a connection to your response to my post. Wow! This is amazing. Maybe you could really help me here in this situation....I read you posts about the woman you love that betrayed you and can understand exactly how you feel, not wanting to give up this love. I would like to correspond with you in private if you don't mind because "yesh li ra'ayon" and maybe we could help each other out.... My email is below: <e-mail address removed> Write me bevakashe! Toda rabbah, Rachel