This guy?:'(

A guy from my class.. I'm 18 and he is 24.

I'm confused right now.. I know I wrote about it before but he is the first guy who really showed lots of interest in the beginning face to face..

I have never had a guy who approached me that much, texting me, flirting, teasing me, takling to me alot, looking at me.. etc he also a manipulative guy, knows how to mindf.ck... thats why I feel so naive.

But just after the party(we kissed, touching, seducing,grinding... no sex) he dont pay much attention anymore.. though he is a party guy who flirts with other girls

It was the first time for me with a guy

So I kinda miss that attention

Now I found him on a dating-party website where he wrote to many girls.. He wrote things to girls like like hi sweetie how are u etc

it's few years ago but still he has been on lots of parties.. a party guy

I was so naive

He approached me and i just let him come to me

He wrote things to me like 'hmm u not normal and dont think right' and yet i accepted it (it was before the party we went to)

I wish i could turn back time and just ignore him from the start

Staying away from me

But no

I didnt

I just feel sick thinking about what I did that night.

I just want him out of my head, but I couldn't since that party..

payed no attention to him in the beginning...but he keep coming to me..texting me after school.. asking personal question.. now after party it isn't the same

he tease me a little bit and talks to me but its not the same

but him letting touching me, damn I was 17 that time and he 23...

He also liking nasty girls picture all the time on face and I dont know

if there was something i could change in the past it would be not dancing, kissing, grinding, and seduce him. Wouldn't regret it if it was for his dirtyness...

I feel like being unable to get a boyfriend

Cheap

Yet im attracted to him :/

Honey-bunny. I am sure you are very pretty. Be confident.

Look he's a party Guy. It's one thing when it's mature based parties. But not a constant immature partied like this Guy. Sadly, he knew you where naive and manipulated you into giving him something wonderful that's gone, no?

He got what he wanted from you and disgraced you like a sack of meat. You even let him. I am not saying this to be mean...but so you'd understand something;

1) you're naive(you ofc know this) you allowed above age Guy to seduce you.

2) kool for signs, be careful next time...don't go after some party Guy...much like party girls...no good comes from it. They only want fun and sex: thus he made you his prize.

3) Realize that you are very beautiful young lady with much to offer. You will see it in the future if not now.

You are beautiful. Forget this creep. He's a trashy nobody who has no loyalties. Find a better class of men...not swagitup boys.

P.s. you are beautiful /hugs :) be confident.

• Author
Honey-bunny. I am sure you are very pretty. Be confident.

Look he's a party Guy. It's one thing when it's mature based parties. But not a constant immature partied like this Guy. Sadly, he knew you where naive and manipulated you into giving him something wonderful that's gone, no?

He got what he wanted from you and disgraced you like a sack of meat. You even let him. I am not saying this to be mean...but so you'd understand something;

1) you're naive(you ofc know this) you allowed above age Guy to seduce you.

2) kool for signs, be careful next time...don't go after some party Guy...much like party girls...no good comes from it. They only want fun and sex: thus he made you his prize.

3) Realize that you are very beautiful young lady with much to offer. You will see it in the future if not now.

You are beautiful. Forget this creep. He's a trashy nobody who has no loyalties. Find a better class of men...not swagitup boys.

P.s. you are beautiful /hugs :) be confident.

Just so you know

I was the one who started it, I seduced him :/ I was drunk that night.

We didn't had sex.

I find it hard to ignore him but I really try my best, when I'm in school or public I am always happy, smiling, positive, funny, a girl who seems to be good, but when I'm alone I feel sad, :/

Edited by Star.Light

I would say you shouldn't be drinking given your age but we both know that's redundant. Ofc you are gonna be lonely and miss him...go out and find some other Guy

Hm. You can if you try. If not well...always more fish in the sea you can find another dude at a party or something just go out.