****ting on your own doorstep!

michaeljones

michaeljones

Word of advice to anyone out there.

If you are going to date someone you work with or live near to, make damn sure it doesnt go wrong because if it does, PREPARE TO FACE HELL!

But if it goes right, HEAVEN!!!!

Anybody got any stories on this subject?

Well, relationships at work tend to be a bad idea, although like everything else there are exceptions.

It sounds like YOU have a story to tell.

Spit it out! :D

• Author
michaeljones

Quite simply I dated a girl at work and after a while I realized I was just a rebound from another guy at work, eventually we split, but by then I decided my heart belonged to her.

To see her everyday was too much, plus we had to talk to each other a lot because of our jobs. What a mess!

Had we fallen in love it would have been wonderful, oh well.

Looking back on it i should have just told her to **** off form the start, but she was too nice a person, I was just a scapegoat.

Seeing her everyday was too much so I got a better job, but by then The job bored me anywayz.

So now I have strict reservations about all that stuff, but I know I am such a fool for love that I would probably do it again.

Interesting that this girl had a history of dating guys from work...

Don't beat yourself up about it - if she didn't learn her lesson the first time round then why should you?

We're just human. Sometimes someone special comes along and we fall in love, regardless of the circumstances.