Update!!!

Heather

For anyone that might not remember or know of my situation, I last posted on Thursday with an update. My fiance is in jail for violation of probation for 18months! He is being put on work release and will probably only serve about 9 months because for everyday that he goes to work there is a day taken off of his sentence. Also we have a 2 year old daugter and we are expecting another child in March of 2001!

Well here is the update: I got our rings off layaway :) but I can't wear my engagment ring on the right finger because I am all swelled up~so I have to wear it on my pinky!

Anyway he has been transferred and Alyssa (our daughter)and I have been to see him twice! His couselor is coming in today and we will find out the exact info on his W/R, and when exactly he will start! So please keep us in your thoughts because Alyssa and I can't wait to have that whole family group hug thing again! I don't even miss the sex, I just want to hold him and have him hold me! That would make me so happy! Well I will keep everyone updated!

Also and update on my uncle(the one that needed the liver transplant): He got it!!!! :) He is now starting to talk a little again! Just thought that you all would like to know that he is doing good! Thanks for the support from everyone!

Heather

It sounds like everything is going great for you. Have you found out if your guy is going to be able to be there for you when the baby comes?

Congratulations on getting your ring...soak your other finger in ice so you can get the ring on the right (left) finger soon.

I hope things continue to go well!!!

That is wonderful news, Heather; I hope the miracles continue for you!

At what point will you be able to petition the judge for hospital visitation when you go into labor?

Congratulations to your uncle and your family. Thanksgiving will be quite special this year.