Need some help from the gals

Ok let give some background on my situation.

There is this gal who we'll call "angie" who I am very attracted to. She is the cousin of my cousin's gf. I am very close to my cousin and her gf, I go over there about every other day. About two weeks ago I was over my cousin's drinking and "angie" was there, anyway we ended up having sex that night, it was great!

Now me and "angie" know each other, we graduated hs together. We both have the same wants, only friendship and intimacy, nothing serious right now. I have seen her twice since that night. We have hung out at my cousins and gone out to dinner. Things have gone good, but I am setting up my self "trap" again. See I am 100% pure gentlemen. I do get wild sexually but my problem is getting there. I am so kind and sweet that I make myself desirable as a friend and not a lover. This needs to change! So what are some things to say or do when on a date to make yourself desirable? I know women are turned on much differently than men.

Do you think instead of giving her just a regular kiss at end of the night like I've been I should give her a BIG kiss and show her how much affection I have toward her? I just don't want to offend her yet I do want to show her that I want her. She obviously wants something to do with me since we're going to Vegas in March and staying in a room together.

Thanks,

Joe

hi Joe,

Kind, sweet gentlemen make great friends :)

How to make yourself more desirable...unfortunately it varies from person to person. I'll tell you the things that other guys have done that have made me want them as a lover, not a friend.

(in no particular order)

#1. Competition: when i know that some other girl likes him or wants him.

If I know that he's being chased by other women, this makes him very desirable. Even though chicks might not admit it, it's true. You could casually tell her about some girl that's trying to talk to you but you don't like her. Maybe your guy friend teases you in front of her about some girl that likes you.

#2. Challenge: act interested, but do NOT act pressed. If it seems like you're the one calling her all the time, that you're the only one making an effort to see her..then back off a little.

#3. FLIRT. FLIRT. FLIRT. (but don't overdo it)

#4. Be charming. "sweep her off her feet".

#5. Make her laugh.

#6. important: be PASSIONATE. make her DESIRE you. ;)

Touch her softly, carress her.

Whisper something in her ear. Or better yet, listen to this: I was hanging out with about 7 or 8 friends. Out of the blue, one guy that was JUST a friend goes "hey I gotta tell you a secret" so I leaned over for him to whisper it in my ear...i instead felt this warm wet tongue and he kissed it instead, while they thought he was whispering something to me. Afterwards he acted normal once again, but that whole evening I was seeing him in a TOTALLY DIFFERENT light. He defintely got my attention.

Or give her a veryyy passionate kiss at the end of the evening. It will give her something to ponder over afterwards.

Hope this helps. If you two had sex, I'm assuming she's interested. Lemme know how things are going ;) good luck.

apple of sodom

Watch out on this one. She has you very cleverly

adapted to suit her needs right now. I would try not to become too attached right now. You might end up getting hurt.

You say that you want the same things from her (friendship & intimacy) as she wants from you, yet your probably fooling yourself since you seem very concerned about how much she wants you to be around. If you do want a relationship with this woman, I would continue to simply be yourself and act naturally-- let things flow with the moment. Don't plan out your mode of attack at the end of the evening. Just watch her and get clues from her behavior. This will tell you whether to plant a big, wild kiss or simply give her a peck on the mouth at the end of the night.

I hate to say it, but there is really no such thing as simple as "friendship & intimacy" between a man and a woman. This is how hearts get broken. One person inevitably becomes too attached to the other. Be aware of this. If she wants you than it should be for who you are and not the sex.

There are many ways to be desirable...

Any smart woman with a good mind would be turned on by

your being the sweet friend that you are. If "Angie" isn't

turned on by you than there is nothing you can really say or do to force something to happen.

My basic advice to you is to relax, act naturally and take things one step at a time. Don't try to move too fast.

And finally, let her know where you stand. If your honest with her then she should be honest with you.

Good luck

Ok let give some background on my situation.

There is this gal who we'll call "angie" who I am very attracted to. She is the cousin of my cousin's gf. I am very close to my cousin and her gf, I go over there about every other day. About two weeks ago I was over my cousin's drinking and "angie" was there, anyway we ended up having sex that night, it was great!

Now me and "angie" know each other, we graduated hs together. We both have the same wants, only friendship and intimacy, nothing serious right now. I have seen her twice since that night. We have hung out at my cousins and gone out to dinner. Things have gone good, but I am setting up my self "trap" again. See I am 100% pure gentlemen. I do get wild sexually but my problem is getting there. I am so kind and sweet that I make myself desirable as a friend and not a lover. This needs to change! So what are some things to say or do when on a date to make yourself desirable? I know women are turned on much differently than men. Do you think instead of giving her just a regular kiss at end of the night like I've been I should give her a BIG kiss and show her how much affection I have toward her? I just don't want to offend her yet I do want to show her that I want her. She obviously wants something to do with me since we're going to Vegas in March and staying in a room together. Thanks, Joe