What to Say to the GF?

Hey Everyone!

I'm very stressed out lately because of this "guilt" which many of you think I shouldn't even worry about... but I guess my heart and conscious is just too big to ignore this. Long story short... while only dating/seeing my current girlfriend I flirted/lead another girl on, even though I was only playing head games, ego flirting so to speak, the other girl thought things were gonna happen (sexual things/dating) because we had dated before. We hung out once, I specified just as friends, she tried to kiss me as I left her house, I dodged the kiss and that was it. I never saw her again. Because again I wasnt interested in her, I was just flirting. I do kinda feel guilty though because I did flirt/lead her on just as much as she did with me. This all happened about 1.5 months into me dating my current girlfriend.

7 Months Later... Present Day. The guilt is unreal and won't go away for some reason...just so everyone knows I haven't been holding this in for 7 months lol just came up recently. I have certain mental conditions which makes this feeling worse, so this is very very hard. So I have decided im going to tell her, but I need your help on what to say, how to bring it up and so forth? Because I think any girl will find this weird something that happened 7 months ago coming back now and something as dumb as flirting and talking sexual to another girl over AOL which at the time we werent even a couple. I have a perfect track record with my girlfriend and well she thinks im perfect and shes very anti-cheating of any kind. So i've been very worried if I should bring this up or not. Because yes if I tell her I will be relieved, but she may take it the wrong way. What do I say or don't say? Should I disclose everything, or just give minimal details? Please any advice or opinions on what I should do is welcome!!!

If you tell her, the only one who will feel better is you.I'd suck this one up, you've felt guilty for a long time, you have remorse, just don't do it again.

I would forgive my self and just be a better person for it, and of course treat your GF like a Goddess!

It's not that serious.

It was VERY early in your relationship with your GF and you didn't do anything sexually so you really have nothing to feel guilty about that you have to tell your gf.

I say suck it up as well.

• Author

You're right I have endured this for a while. And it is really not that big of a deal and I can't be selfish, I have to think of how she will feel too. But if she ever did find this out? What would I say? Because I don't want to lose her because I love her more than anything.

If she ever does find out which I doubt...You tell her exactly what you told us.

You tell her that it was the begining of the relationship. You didn't do anything sexual just flirt and so thats why you never told her because it wasn't anything important. And you tell her that all she has to know now is that you are madly in love with her. (Kiss her passionately till you take her breath away now)

Then I'm sure she'll forget the whole thing. :)

Willemd, you worry to much!

Tell her excatly how you felt and why you did not tell her, more than likely this will never come up.

You got to loosen up and enjoy your GF, if you keep on this track you will shoot yourself in the foot.People can pick up the vibes of guilt or other emotions, move forward, don't keep going back.