is it perfect or a lie

gohan

i had sex with my girlfriend this past weekend and she was a virgin. she didn't bleed. does this mean my dick is to small. It's 6" long, 2" in diameter, and 5 1/2" in circumference. these are my measurements for my dick, and my girlfriend says that it is just perfect but i think she is just saying it to make me feel better. can you all tell me if this is a good sizes or if she is lying or is it too small. these are my real measurements, nothing is fake.

I'd say your penis is above average size in some ways. Virgins don't always bleed if the hymen has been previously broken through injury, by a doctor, from riding or falling off a horse, etc.

Blaming a small penis on the fact that a virgin doesn't bleed is like blaming someone didn't die because you shot them with a .22 calibre bullet instead of a .38.

You penis is absolutely fine. As a matter of fact, there are many men who would purchase it if it's ever available for transplant.

BE PROUD!!!

Most women will tell you, it's not how big it is but what you do with it.

I agree with Tony. It seems like a good size. You're well endowed. Flaunt it. Wave it around :)

But I'm a girl, and trust me, hardly any girl will sit there and measure it. Tony hit it on the mark when he said that it's not how big it is, it's what you do with it.

My good friend's penis is actually smaller than average, yet he's VERY good at what he does that girls LOVE having sex with him because he knows how to please.

So there you have it..from a girl....i'm sure it's perfect.

i had sex with my girlfriend this past weekend and she was a virgin. she didn't bleed. does this mean my dick is to small. It's 6" long, 2" in diameter, and 5 1/2" in circumference. these are my measurements for my dick, and my girlfriend says that it is just perfect but i think she is just saying it to make me feel better. can you all tell me if this is a good sizes or if she is lying or is it too small. these are my real measurements, nothing is fake.

maybe you are the right size and your girl is lying about being a virgin we call all say we are virgin's how do you know?so don't look for the fault within yourself.