19 year old baby face

I don't know if this is the right thread or not but here goes nothing.

I'm a 19 year old guy with a mad baby face. Ive been called 12, 14, 16 you name it. I work as a apprentice electrician so when I'm in my work clothes covered in dust etc. I feel more confident in myself because I feel like girls look at me like i'm actually a man. But when I go out to the bars its hard to actually talk to girls because I don't really know what girls are my own age and which girls actually like me... If I go to say a university or college residence I know they are all my age and its so easy to talk to them! I just wanna know what girls think of baby faces, I notice the first thing girls notice are my dimples and they say its cute, I don't know if thats a good or bad thing... Also I dress like guys my own age would. Infact maybe a bit older which may make me seem like I'm trying to hard to fit in.

• Author
Dude I'd say it doesn't matter if you have a baby face or not... confidence is key. Learn to love yourself and be confident and the girls wont care if you have a baby face...

although, if you want to make yourself look older try growing a beard or stache

Cant really grow facial hair that well yet :l

ooglesnboogles

Here ya go - FAKE BEARDS, FAKE MUSTACHES, SIDEBURNS

or for the DIY - Make a Fake Mustache

But seriously, a lot of it is in the way you act. When I was in high school, I was a big guy who looked pretty mature so people thought I was as old or even slightly older than I was. I had skipped a grade and was actually a year or two younger than everyone else! Unfortunately, I acted my age, so people quickly saw through that. Once I noticed that, I started acting a lot more mature, and random people thought I was a lot older. So, if your personality and demeanor come across as more mature, people will say 1) that dude must not be as young as he looks, or 2) that dude looks young but he seems pretty mature so let's see what he's about, or 3) that kid looks young, why is he in a bar?

... Can't do much about the last one though =P

• Author
Here ya go - FAKE BEARDS, FAKE MUSTACHES, SIDEBURNS

or for the DIY - Make a Fake Mustache

But seriously, a lot of it is in the way you act. When I was in high school, I was a big guy who looked pretty mature so people thought I was as old or even slightly older than I was. I had skipped a grade and was actually a year or two younger than everyone else! Unfortunately, I acted my age, so people quickly saw through that. Once I noticed that, I started acting a lot more mature, and random people thought I was a lot older. So, if your personality and demeanor come across as more mature, people will say 1) that dude must not be as young as he looks, or 2) that dude looks young but he seems pretty mature so let's see what he's about, or 3) that kid looks young, why is he in a bar?

... Can't do much about the last one though =P

Yea I got called out at a bar for looking young then I scrapped the guy baha, good times. But yea, I dont go around picking fights because I look young, that guy just wouldnt leave me alone.

I do act my age around people, and usually when I'm with my buddies I kinda seem older even though there all like 6'2 and im 5'8...

Hit the gym and put on some size. You can make your body look mature. You can also learn better fashion. Stop wearing disney T-shirts! Get some stylish jeans and a shirt like CK or perry ellis. No weird patterns, just some small tight lines.

BTW in 5 to 10 years girls are going to love the maturity+youthful look.

• Author
Hit the gym and put on some size. You can make your body look mature. You can also learn better fashion. Stop wearing disney T-shirts! Get some stylish jeans and a shirt like CK or perry ellis. No weird patterns, just some small tight lines.

BTW in 5 to 10 years girls are going to love the maturity+youthful look.

I work construction and go to the gym, im givin er man. I usually wear khakis or however you spell it, and like a v-neck tee shirt or some nice sweater no hoodie whenever I go out. I know the V neck sounds pretty bad but its only a small one.

Well if you've already got it figured out then no need for help right?

ps. dark dress pants are fine for going out, but khakis like dockers should stay in the closet. otherwise get some cool jeans. have a stylish girl go shopping with you and put together a tight outfit.

Edited by PogoStick
Yea I got called out at a bar for looking young then I scrapped the guy baha, good times. But yea, I dont go around picking fights because I look young, that guy just wouldnt leave me alone.

I do act my age around people, and usually when I'm with my buddies I kinda seem older even though there all like 6'2 and im 5'8...

You are only 19, so you got a lot of time to get those beard stuff to grow.

I remember one time when I went to a bar, with a bunch of friends, and they didn't let us in because I look like16 (I'm 26 yo girl and super...short) and I forgot my ID card. It was so embarassing cuz my friends loved that place.

I know it is hard to see it now, but you will be incredibly grateful for it later...

My partner is 52 years old with a baby-face and he told me how much ribbing he got as a kid. Now it just makes him look younger than all his counterparts.

What you are going through now is a just a chapter in the long, long book of life...