I don't know what to do!!!!!

crystal

I've been in a relationship with this guy for over one year now, but things seema as if they are driffing away. Exspecially now that i'm away at school and all. WHen I go home to see him I feel as if there isn't anything there, but yet I love him still and part of me wants to stay w/ him. Becides this, I've met someone here at school too. I really like him alot, but I'm not sure what I want. THat's whay I'm seeking advice. Please help.

it's normal to feel weird when you don't see someone for a long time. Since you are away at school your being exposed to a lot of new things including new people and guys. youmay just find out that this new guy is the one for you. right now in your life is not a good time to be tied down you deserve to have a little fun while your at college.

I've been in a relationship with this guy for over one year now, but things seema as if they are driffing away. Exspecially now that i'm away at school and all. WHen I go home to see him I feel as if there isn't anything there, but yet I love him still and part of me wants to stay w/ him. Becides this, I've met someone here at school too. I really like him alot, but I'm not sure what I want. THat's whay I'm seeking advice. Please help.
  • 2 weeks later...
ISABELLA HEWITT

DEAR CRYSTAL

I THINK THAT YOU JUST HAVE TO GIVE IT TIME ,THINGS USUALLY FALL INTO PLACE.BUT IF YOU FEEL THAT NOTHING EVER SEEMS TO CHANGE AND YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY THAT YOU DO NOW THEN MAYBE YOU'VE JUST GROWN APART.SO THEN MAYBE FOR THE SAKE OF BOTH YOUR HAPPINESS YOU SHOULD PART AND FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL MEET YOUR WILLS AND DESIRES

GOOD LUCK I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

ISABELLA