DO HOT,SEXY, AND DECENT GUYS STILL EXIST?

HoNeYCHicA

I AM 25...I HAVE NEVER EVER MET A DECENT GUY WHO ALSO LOOKS GOOD! DO THEY EVEN EXIST? IF SO, WHY CAN'T I FIND ONE? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME TIPS PEOPLE...I AM SO SICK OF GETTIN MY HEART BROKEN, MY EGO CRUSHED, AND BEING LET DOWN....ALSO TIRED OF TRYING TO DATE GUYS WHO AREN'T VERY GOOD LOOKING AND FORCING MYSELF TO LIKE THEM!(HEHE)....THANX

Caring too much about looks may keep you from falling in love with an average-looking guy who has a good heart. When the lights are out, you are left with the person's personality. When he grows old, no matter how gorgeous a guy was in his youth, he will have hanging jowls and wrinkles.

I have noticed that after a while I don't even notice if a person is goodlooking or not if their personality is great. And I would much rather spend the day with someone who has a good personality than a pretty boy who hasn't much else going for him.

I AM 25...I HAVE NEVER EVER MET A DECENT GUY WHO ALSO LOOKS GOOD! DO THEY EVEN EXIST? IF SO, WHY CAN'T I FIND ONE? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME TIPS PEOPLE...I AM SO SICK OF GETTIN MY HEART BROKEN, MY EGO CRUSHED, AND BEING LET DOWN....ALSO TIRED OF TRYING TO DATE GUYS WHO AREN'T VERY GOOD LOOKING AND FORCING MYSELF TO LIKE THEM!(HEHE)....THANX

You may not like average looking guys now, but when you get screwed over for enough years by them, your idea of good looking may very well change.

Statistically, people tend to bond with members of the opposite sex who are reasonably the same level of attractiveness. So if you are a beautiful lady, chances are good that a good looking guy who is nice and level headed will cross your path eventually.

If you are in the average category of attractiveness, I think you may be going against nature a bit, although with good timing you could run across one who is tired of the beautiful ones being bxtches.

As far as your heart getting broken, you might learn to control yourself a bit more...not fall so fast. Before you allow yourself to open up and fall in love with a guy, make sure you know him well. By the sound of your post, you should know all the signs of a jerk by now.

You should never force yourself to like anybody. But I will tell you straight away that often, if you find an average looking guy who has lots of great qualities you admire, he will actually get better looking to you as the relationship progresses. I really don't think you give yourself time to really get to know guys before you make your decisions about them.

My astologist says there are some people who just go for very good looking dates because of the allignment of their planets. In that case, you should seek to have your planets realigned.

Maybe I read too much into it, but you sound at wits end. Back off and relax. You are still very young. Think about dating guys a few years older than you. A lot of guys exactly your age are more or less in the twighlight zone.

But they're all married. Or are gay.

Just joking! :)

Actually, I know a few. Unfortunately, my boyfriend insists that I date only him, so I don't need the others. ;)

If you're on the east coast, maybe I can hook you up.

Be patient. You'll meet someone who's decent and who you're also attracted to. Don't go looking for a guy based on his looks. Meet lots of guys, become friends. Learn their personality. The ones with the better personalities will become more attractive in your eyes.

One last thing: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Hi, I'd just like to say that the above guys do exist, well I know that one does at least. He was my boyfriend up until last night. He is sweet, funny, caring and incredibly sexy and he's honest too (which you don't get alot of these days) anyway, he broke up with me because he felt bad that he didn't care for me more than he does and that I deserve better than that. The thing is he still wants to keep in touch (usually guys just say that, but he really means it, he's proved that already) and is so upset with himself for hurting me. I know it sounds like I'm babbling, but my point is that I had one of those guys, even if it was only for a month. So my advice is STOP LOOKING FOR THE HOT, SEXY, DECENT GUYS because when you stop, that's when they appear.

OK...Y'ALL DIDN'T QUITE UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN...1ST OF ALL(TONY)I HAVE PLENTY OF MEN INTERESTED IN ME...BUT JUST FOR SEX, WHICH I DO NOT WANT--2ND, I DID NOT MEAN MODEL MATERIAL GUYS! I DO MEAN AVERAGE LOOKIN GUYS WHO ARE HOT AND SEXY! THERE ARE PLENTY BUT THEY ARE NOT DECENT...THEY ARE LOOKING FOR MEANINGLESS SEX...I AM NOT DESPERATE NOR AM I EVEN LOOKING...AND I HAD A SEXY DECENT GUY FOR 4 YRS, BUT HE HAD A DRUG ADDICTION PROBLEM...ANYWAYS--MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE MEN AND THEY SAY THEY ARE DOGS--ADMIT TO IT--BUT I HAVE TRIED DATING MEN WHO ARE QUITE HONESTLY UGLY...AND THE TRUTH IS--THERE HAS TO BE AT LEAST A LITTLE PHYSICAL ATTRACTION--SORRY BUT ITS TRUE--I AM NOT INTERESTED IN PRETTY BOYS I CANNOT STAND THEM ACTUALLY--BUT I CANNOT DATE A GUY WHO IS UNATTRACTIVE--MARK ANTHONY IS NOT TOO HANDSOME(HES AVG.)BUT I FIND HIM SEXY AZ HELL BECAUSE OF HOW HE IS--FINDING A GUY WHO IS HOT, SEXY, AND DECENT IS LIKE FINDING A NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK!! I AM JUST GONNA STICK WIT DATING WOMEN...I WILL BE HAPPIER THAT WAY...

Hi, I'd just like to say that the above guys do exist, well I know that one does at least. He was my boyfriend up until last night. He is sweet, funny, caring and incredibly sexy and he's honest too (which you don't get alot of these days) anyway, he broke up with me because he felt bad that he didn't care for me more than he does and that I deserve better than that. The thing is he still wants to keep in touch (usually guys just say that, but he really means it, he's proved that already) and is so upset with himself for hurting me. I know it sounds like I'm babbling, but my point is that I had one of those guys, even if it was only for a month. So my advice is STOP LOOKING FOR THE HOT, SEXY, DECENT GUYS because when you stop, that's when they appear.