Help:Need Advice:

Cindy

Hi,

I've been in a relationship now for 6months and it is with a guy I was a friend with for 10 years. I knew him but not real well. ever since we started seeing each other his ex girlfriend has been calling and coming around alot. And I thought it was just her, but he sometimes tells her to. She knows we are together but she wants him back and he is also an alcohalic. I know this guy isn't any good for me (where living together too by the way). BUt I have grown feelings for him and am having a hard time of letting him go no matter how much I want to. I feel that Im going to miss him if he does decide to leave but at the same time Im not happy with this 3 way relationship. Please give me some advice on how to get out? Thanks.

bye

Cindy

Hi cindy I've got a similar situation that I'm moved in with a old friend and sortly after we started doing the love thing . Now I feel it was the wrong thing becuase you tend to muck up the relationship becuase I can't see it going all that far but in the heat of passion any way I've been thinking how to sort this problem out . I think the best thing is to sort out some new accomodation make up some excuse that you have to move out and try to keep the old friendship alive because it sounds like he's a nice funny guy but he has problems drinking and all that and he probally is going behind your back and the situation will get worst when you have a conflict so the best thing is to stand up to him and just move out and start a fresh life

hope this has been helpful cheers robert

hi cindy, just got done reading your letter and woman to woman,i think you should put this relationship behind you for now. his ex is probably into the chase and is determined to end his relationship with you or any one else he might see. is he worth the headache? trust me when i tell you as time goes on you'll be happy you ended it, if you do, the results will be only positive. don't let this drag you down and if you do have strong feelings for him, take it a day at a time and see what happens.. chances are the ex will disappear and if she doesn't won't you be glad you did? good luck,rose hope this has been helpful cheers robert