Does he really love me or is he gonna leave

[font=arial][/font][color=violet][/color]I am new at this so will give it my best.

I met my husband on the internet, he was devastated that his wife had been having online affairs and was leaving him.

We started out as friends ( i was a widow with 4 children) and he was hesitant about getting into a relationship to start off with. But eventually he grew on me and we discovered we were in love.

He asked me one day if he could be a father to my children (he never had children of his own) and i was thrilled.

We met and decided to live together, eventually leading to marraige. I worship the ground he walks on, i do anything i can to make him happy. I try hard as i can to be a good wife.

I recently discovered a picture of a woman on my computer, followed by an email he was sending a picture of him self to another woman. When i got into his archive i was devastated. He had been really friendly with another woman, he had said stuff to her that he used to say to me on the net. He sent her a kiss icon and told her he would miss her and couldnt wait to see her again.

I am so upset we have been married for 6 months and until now i thought our marraige was perfect.

I am blaming myself thinking i havent been a good enough wife or i have done something to make him not love me anymore, even though confronted with the evidence he says he loves.

He says he was lonely so i have quit my night job. I just dont know whether to trust him anymore i keep thinking is he going to keep talking to this woman.

I am so upset and confused i dont know what to do i dont want to lose my marriage i love my husband immensely. I really could do with some advice here what do i do.

So his defense was he was lonely, and he was possibly going to stray, and you had to quit your job for him?

Yeeeeeeeeah, I'd go with "Next!"

DerangedAngel

So, basically, he wasn't even sorry that he hurt you?

How long have you known this guy in person? Does he work?

Is it possible that he is taking advantage of you financially?

-DA