She is driving me mad >:(

stupidguy1993

stupidguy1993

Well, i am getting straight to the point.

I have fallen pretty badly for her. She has absolutely zero feelings for me.

But whenever i start talking to her, I act extremely stupid...

only later do i realize how stupid i was :(

she really wants me just as friends and i am fine with that... i think...

but i have told her how i feel about her (stupid thing to do) and since then we both play this charade that we are just friends in front of everyone. Things have become awkward with us but we continue to act. I decided that ill stay away from her during this december and see how it goes. I managed it, even blocked her on facebook(after telling her that i am blocking her because i need to stay normal). So i have had absolutely zero contact with her since start of december and i was going pretty fine. But then i dreamed of her one day that she would get hurt on her eye and i even wrote about that in my diary. Later through a mutual friend i got the news that she had indeed gotten hurt on her eye.

I tried my best to believe in it as a coincidence but as im sure all of you will understand, i dont.

I DO TRY to be just friends because she wants that. But it is getting really difficult. It is always us who end up fighting over the biggest slice of pizza

and we always end up walking together when going for a walk with friends.

Strange things happen between us.I end up thinking about these moments more than often and waste my energy on stupid stuff. It would be stupid for asking a way out of this mess so can you please just help me wear a mask which would atleast make her believe that i have no feelings for her anymore and we can remain friends.

Edited by stupidguy1993
but i have told her how i feel about her (stupid thing to do)
- NO, it's not stupid

It would be stupid for asking a way out of this mess
-it's not a mess, you're in love :o

i think your question is how to look cool when she's around: DON'T EXPECT

• Author
stupidguy1993

its not exactly "looking cool" thats on my mind... its just not looking like a "guy having no idea about social conventions". and plus it gets awkward and i hate awkward. She feels awkward and i dont like that.Its just that i dont want her to feel strange because of me. I tried staying away from her, worked right up till i saw her. :p . So how do i not look like a moonstruck balmy old fool and look like a normal simple guy that i am????

• Author
stupidguy1993

Well we are a group of close friends who almost always hang out together.

So she is with me most of the time. I really cant help it. She is also with me during class and the both of us prefer a particular seat at the back right corner.

So we usually sit together too and she studies math and i study crap. Now i have started sitting away from her but she does seem a little sad when i leave and sit with someone else... maybe im looking into it too much but i really dont like that... so most of the time i spend is with her and the rest of the group. you can only use the phone so many times. so me staying away from her is almost out of the question because of the same class and group of friends.

I thought about telling her that thanks to the month we stayed away i have somehow managed to remove my feelings for her and that things need no longer be awkward between the both of us.

Should i go ahead ????

NoMagicBullet

No, you shouldn't tell her that, because that would be lying. You don't lie to people you care about, and if they care about you, they wouldn't want you to lie and be miserable for their benefit.

You really need more time away from her. You need to go NC and stay NC until you're no longer obsessed. Believe me, I know it's tough, because I've been through the same thing several times before.

Sucks that your group of friends is in the mix, but try to do things with just one or two of the others and not as a group anymore, and definitely not with her around. If you have already been honest with her about your feelings, you should be able to be honest with at least a few of the group on why you need to change how you spend time with them.

Stop trying to be just friends with her; it's driving you mad and making you very unhappy. That's the truth.

coffeebean201

You have to accept that she doesn't feel the same way.

Sounds like you should consider getting a girlfriend - someone fun who can help you get your mind off it.