attracting younger women

choppdogg

I have most of my questions anserwed already on love shack but Im always thinking of more especially if it has to do with self improvment

anyway im 29 and typically attract younger women i mean like sometimes as young as 19 and You cant have relationships with those younger chicks you have to play a game with them because they usually go for the jerks or men that are unavalilable as long as they have to chase you they are attracted to you the there not on the some wavelenght that someone closeder to my age usually is. Bottom line is they are imature

Iv'e noticed this goes starts to away around the age of 25. So i need to change my target market a little for the older ones like 25 and over.

most of my life iv'e been around and felt more at home with a younger crowd i think it has to do with my upbringing Im quite outgoing so i sometimes behave like a kid but normally i think like a 29 old

Im not complaining but just curious

usually is. Bottom line is they are imature Iv'e noticed this goes starts to away around the age of 25.

hey heyyy

i'm 21 and like, ohmygod i'm totally not immature!! like, oh my gosh! like, how could you say that! like, that's so wayy uncool! (hahah i'm JOKING)

Seriously though, I'm 21 but I think I'm more mature than girls my age. When I think about it, many of my friends are 24-26. But at the other end of the spectrum, when I hang out with the 18-22yr old crowd, it can bring out my more playful, joking, childish side. So that must have a lot to do with it.

It depends on the people we hang around with and what we do. You said you feel more at home with the younger crowd.

If you hang out with teenagers, of course the problems and issues concerning them are going to be different than, for example, what's going on in the lives of people in their mid-20's.

How old do you look? Maybe you don't look like a 29yo. That could be why younger girls are hitting on you.

Or it could be the fact that they're attracted to older men. In their eyes, these older males are more mature and a lot more experienced than the younger, immature guys they know. The places you hang out can also be a factor.

I was thinking about it...

it could be the way you dress!

When I go out without any makeup on, wearing jeans, tshirts, nikes.A&F type clothes...I get younger guys hitting on me. Even underage high school boys.

But when I put on some makeup, and dress up, maybe like banana or jcrew type clothing, I get guys my age or older men--even up to their 30's--flirting with me.

So maybe you look young :)

I was thinking about it... it could be the way you dress! When I go out without any makeup on, wearing jeans, tshirts, nikes.A&F type clothes...I get younger guys hitting on me. Even underage high school boys. But when I put on some makeup, and dress up, maybe like banana or jcrew type clothing, I get guys my age or older men--even up to their 30's--flirting with me. So maybe you look young :)

Hey sparkle

You know you are right on those points you made

I have been told that before and thats kinda what i thought before too i do dress just like the younger crowed like college age people do and i like it too

Many people think im only 22-23 yrs old and I take it as a compliment

I should clarify that there some women who have there ##### together in there low twenties like yourself at least the ones that I meet dont

Anyway its frustrating because they just end up yanking the rug out from underneath me then Im back to square one but thats life sometimes i guess

thanx for the info

I agree, you should go for someone closer to your own age, who you can relate to better, on an emotional as well as personal level...I had a friend who dated younger women, about 22, at your age, and it never worked. He would always say how there was nothing to talk about except maybe college days, which he was way past, but she was just out of or still in!! Younger girls, unless they are very mature, still also seem to have a lot of attachment to their parents, especially their dads, that I think make them unable to separate and be completely in a relationship with a guy that is of their choosing. They are just not mature women yet.

You will get so much more out of a relationship with someone closer to your age than you realize... you may even learn something about yourself... women are also quite insightful and hopefully someone to 25 will not be as inclined to play games as someone who is 19.

Good Luck!

I have most of my questions anserwed already on love shack but Im always thinking of more especially if it has to do with self improvment anyway im 29 and typically attract younger women i mean like sometimes as young as 19 and You cant have relationships with those younger chicks you have to play a game with them because they usually go for the jerks or men that are unavalilable as long as they have to chase you they are attracted to you the there not on the some wavelenght that someone closeder to my age usually is. Bottom line is they are imature Iv'e noticed this goes starts to away around the age of 25. So i need to change my target market a little for the older ones like 25 and over.

most of my life iv'e been around and felt more at home with a younger crowd i think it has to do with my upbringing Im quite outgoing so i sometimes behave like a kid but normally i think like a 29 old Im not complaining but just curious

I agree, you should go for someone closer to your own age, who you can relate to better, on an emotional as well as personal level...I had a friend who dated younger women, about 22, at your age, and it never worked. He would always say how there was nothing to talk about except maybe college days, which he was way past, but she was just out of or still in!! Younger girls, unless they are very mature, still also seem to have a lot of attachment to their parents, especially their dads, that I think make them unable to separate and be completely in a relationship with a guy that is of their choosing. They are just not mature women yet.

You will get so much more out of a relationship with someone closer to your age than you realize... you may even learn something about yourself... women are also quite insightful and hopefully someone to 25 will not be as inclined to play games as someone who is 19.

Good Luck!

I have most of my questions anserwed already on love shack but Im always thinking of more especially if it has to do with self improvment anyway im 29 and typically attract younger women i mean like sometimes as young as 19 and You cant have relationships with those younger chicks you have to play a game with them because they usually go for the jerks or men that are unavalilable as long as they have to chase you they are attracted to you the there not on the some wavelenght that someone closeder to my age usually is. Bottom line is they are imature Iv'e noticed this goes starts to away around the age of 25. So i need to change my target market a little for the older ones like 25 and over.

most of my life iv'e been around and felt more at home with a younger crowd i think it has to do with my upbringing Im quite outgoing so i sometimes behave like a kid but normally i think like a 29 old Im not complaining but just curious

I am almost 19 years old, have been in a relationship for over 3 years and have one child and another one on the way! I do not think that I am immature at all! I am much more grown up than most of the people (including guys!!) my age!

Don't judge people on their age! If my fiance and I was to split up and I met you in a bar I guarantee, by my looks and personallity that you would think that I am about 21-23!

So please don't judge! :)

Heather