Can't get her out of my head

My friend actually let me use his account because my email didn't come through and i need help ASAP!

It started as a normal, fun, flirty friendship then i cut contact with her for girlfriend. We start talking a year later now i'm single and she's giving me all the signals with her comments and questions despite her having a boyfriend...

I am very fortunate enough to get lots of attention these days but she is stuck in my head for some reason and it's bugging me. She has laid the ground work for a relationship with all her questions and interesting comments about me as a person being "good for her" and quizzing me on every aspect of my life, even tells me she hopes i won't stop talking to her when she comes back to uni, despite doing that when her boyfriend arrived at hers for NY.

Like i said normally i just get on with my life, i have my own business, a great busy social life so let them come to me as i tend to be an escape for girls as i don't NEED the company as im blessed with great friends. i seem exciting and different as i consider myself like an alpha pursuing my dreams on my terms, doing what i want and I am quite closed off with feelings so in the short term i'm really simple for girls to get on with and an attractive prospect to chase. (I know this sounds big headed but i'm trying to paint a picture here!)

I mean, was I just attention for her till her BF got back or when she saw her BF, she felt guilty for all the things she said to me..who knows point is, it shouldn't be bothering me but it is with her....