update on cell phone and ex

sparkle

This is about the time my bf talked to his ex-gf on his cell phone while I was with him.

Well before I even had a chance to tell him that I was upset, he called me and that's the first thing he asked me.

Then he apologized and said it wouldn't happen again. He did

say though that he'd turn off his personal one but that he'd leave his work-issued one on silent.

Well I hung out with him 3 times since then and we haven't had any interruptions :)

About his ex-gf, he told me she was just a friend and they only talk about twice a year, on his bday and hers. I'm not sure about this one. :/

I'm glad to hear that he noticed that it was an uncomfortable situation for you. Maybe it will also dawn on him that keeping contact with his old girlfriend also makes you feel uncomfortable. I know I would not feel that great about it if my beloved one took the time time call a girl he broke up with on the phone to keep contact, even if it was only on her birthday.

This is about the time my bf talked to his ex-gf on his cell phone while I was with him.

Well before I even had a chance to tell him that I was upset, he called me and that's the first thing he asked me. Then he apologized and said it wouldn't happen again. He did say though that he'd turn off his personal one but that he'd leave his work-issued one on silent. Well I hung out with him 3 times since then and we haven't had any interruptions :) About his ex-gf, he told me she was just a friend and they only talk about twice a year, on his bday and hers. I'm not sure about this one. :/